View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

Ayahuasca trip

Coffeeshroom

Bluelight Crew
Hey guys. I have been looking into this for a long time now as most people i have spoken to about this said it changed there lifes and the way they perceived life. That it was like a life altering trip or journey if you wanna call it that. I also have heard of people having bad trips/experiences and then some saying it was nothing more then a normal hallucinogenic/psychedelic trip.
So has anyone on here tried it and what was there experience on it like and for how long did your trip/journey last. Here by us you have places doing it and it can be anything from a 3 to 5 day journey.

Plus another thing i read is not all people use the same mixture for there Ayahuasca remedy/potion.

Any feedback or input welcome.

Sidenote: The only hallucinogens i have done so far are lsd, mushrooms, salvia, Moonflowers (which is from the devil and i will never touch it again) and the odd otc meds like DXM containing cough syrup.

Sorry this was meant for the psychedelic drugs thread and not this one, can mods please move it and my bad.

Last edited:
Hey man,

There are a lot of ayauasca recipes out there. Would suggest mimosa hostilis and then the MAOI inhibitor of your choice. Really, you can't do enough research on this front. Look into the various mixtures that people recommend (you can find them with a basic Google search). Maybe bring the recipe you settle on ask Bluelight our opinion of it.

Cheers!

Well i will actually have to find out what mixture these specific places that offer the Ayahuasca trips use and see what there formulation is and how it works.

i drank 50g of banisteriopsis caapi with 50g of psychotria viridis about a year ago. it changed me forever. i dont know if it was for the better or worse, but it definitely was effective.