• MDMA &
    Empathogenic
    Drugs

Welcome Guest!
  • MDMA Moderators:

MD powder

K8y180

Greenlighter
Hi I?ve recently received some md powder off a mate in exchange for other stuff. I have tolerance i every other drug category but not with MD. I am not sure how much to take in order to get an effect as I don?t exactly know how much there is (don?t have scales to weigh and what not) I don?t know how to measure it and how much to take. I was told it is 150$ aud worth but can?t be too sure. Can anyone give me an example on how much to take? Like either using like a coin size or any other methods I?m just not sure. Any help is appreciated, thank you :)

How much does 1 dose cost there? I really think you need to at least weigh it before splitting it up. I recommend 100mg per dose unless you're really big or hardheaded to stims.

Must have scales...unless you are REALLY good eyeballing (I practice a lot so I know how accurate I can be - and still dont think Id eyeball it). Wouldnt even bother considering using it IMO until you can get a scale

^^^Agreed & I'm also excellent at eyeballing. But you at least need to kmow the starting weight.

You can order a cheap milligram scale, the AWS Gemini-20, for like $25 on Amazon and have it delivered to you. I strongly recommend you do that, then you'll always be able to weigh things going forward, as well as this. It's quite irresponsible and dangerous to not have a scale when you're dealing with potent chemicals.