• MDMA &
    Empathogenic
    Drugs

Welcome Guest!
  • MDMA Moderators:

Strongest Empathy Stimulator?

mtu mwendawazimu

Bluelight Crew
Which empathogenic is the strongest in terms of enhancing pure empathy? Ignoring the speed, the euphoria, a sense of inner peace and acceptance.. which once literally puts you in the shoes of someone else? Which one brings you closer to understanding how other people operate?

Definitely MDMA for me, no contest. Though I've only tried MDA as well within this class, which I had a horrible response to (3x). I find meth next most empathetic, and amphetamine 3rd. Cocaethylene has a mild effect too. That's it for me.

1. MDMA
2. High test with no AI
3. LSD
4. 2-CB
5. Meth/coke/amphetamine (still fairly impactful at times)

High test with no AI it means having high levels of E2/estrogen as a side effect, but while in the body the androgens should be enough to prevent feminizing changes, high estrogen can for some guys give loads of psychological of side effects.
As estrogen is linked with higher levels of serotonin some of these effects might include, for some guys, increased empathy.

Can't really point out a drug that makes me empathic as I always have been extremely empathic as is.
Amphetamine sulphate, 2FA, 3,4 CTMP, Ketamine and MXE help me be less empathic, out of the drugs I tried.

^^^Interesting that those make you less empathetic.

As for high test w/o AI, I knew what that entailed, and it does make some sense. But I don't think that most sober women typically feel almost as empathetic as men on MDMA. So I really wonder about the exact mechanism. Maybe the fact that it's such a different/new feeling for men? Maybe some weird synergy of male & female sex hormones?

The strongest empathy I have ever felt has been on various psychedelics. MDMA, I find, has an element of illusion to it, whereas there have been times on LSD, DOC, AMT, mescaline, and some others, where I have truly understood someone else or understood their feelings in a profound way. This was not necessarily accompanied by euphoria (the euphoria is part of why I consider MDMA potentially misleading or false, because it makes me feel love for everything in an almost directionless sort of way vs a true understanding).

^^^Interesting that those make you less empathetic.

As for high test w/o AI, I knew what that entailed, and it does make some sense. But I don't think that most sober women typically feel almost as empathetic as men on MDMA. So I really wonder about the exact mechanism. Maybe the fact that it's such a different/new feeling for men? Maybe some weird synergy of male & female sex hormones?

What you are saying makes sense to me as in male neurons are used to androgens, not so much to estrogens.
Perhaps it is similar to what happens with women taking steroids as PEDs, low doses of the weaker substances are enough to produce drastic changes in body composition and performance.

The strongest empathy I have ever felt has been on various psychedelics. MDMA, I find, has an element of illusion to it, whereas there have been times on LSD, DOC, AMT, mescaline, and some others, where I have truly understood someone else or understood their feelings in a profound way. This was not necessarily accompanied by euphoria (the euphoria is part of why I consider MDMA potentially misleading or false, because it makes me feel love for everything in an almost directionless sort of way vs a true understanding).

This is a REALLY good point. I hadn't thought of it like that. MDMA etc makes me (even more) social & caring, but I'm not sure that's truly accompanied by increased empathy. I definitely think the extreme euphoria muddles things. But it makes sense that ego loss, or even just ego reduction, would lead to (a more) true empathy. I haven't done psychedelics a lot, maybe a dozen times, though, & most were trying something just once. I do think my single most empathetic experience was on MDMA + ketamine, just after my late husband & I officially became a couple. And I've had some shared psychic experiences on k with several people, all of us on k + a stim/MDMA, to me that seems a form of empathy. So maybe it's ketamine in my case? Thanks for the thought provocation. :)

Last edited:
whereas there have been times on LSD, DOC, AMT, mescaline, and some others, where I have truly understood someone else or understood their feelings in a profound way

I knew I could count on you to drop some unheard of (to me) drugs to try.

I have tried test without an AI but I can't say that it made me notably empathetic. It was a prop, cyp, enan mix.

The test/no AI thing was a little bit of a joke just for the record lol

Test and no AI will most certainly bring on gyno, well at least in most males. So why even risk it lol