• H&R Moderators: VerbalTruist | cdin | Lil'LinaptkSix

Using 100IU Vitamin E every 4 Days to accomplish absorbing the amount of 25IU Daily?

Thomas29

Bluelighter
The theory about Vitamin E is that when you consume high amounts of it the Anti-Oxidant Effects become Pro-Oxidant which is the reasoning behind the question I am asking if it will work out like I hope it will which is that.

I know you can take a weeks worth of Vitamin D at one time instead of using it daily since it is a fat soluble Vitamin. So wouldusing 100IU Vitamin E Natural Source and taking it every 4 Days will be able to provide the equivalent amount of 25IU Daily since the recommended amount is 22.5 iU and there is studies with Vitamin E where 150 IU it it significantly has an increase where as 400IU and higher seems to higher rates of a bunch of medical conditions most worrying to me is the higher rates of Prostate cancer which is the most significant risk of using high amounts of Vitamin e and I read Multi vitamins with 30IU of Vitamin E is recommended.

So my question is whether or not Vitamin E is similar to Vitamin D as in allowing Me to consume the Fat Soluble every 4 Days to achieve a amount in my body equal to 25IU daily or is Vitamin E a bit more different being a fat soluble vitamin somehow?
I have tried Googling this specific theory but I can only find information on once a week vitamin D dosing. If any at all is willing to research this for Me it would be greatly appreciated if anyone could find out a source of information or knows about the answer to this question.

Every compound will be broken down slightly differently by the body, and have slightly different effects, so vitamin E is not directly comparable to vitamin D.

Unless you have specific deficiency, my understanding is that supplementation of fat soluble vitamins is not recommended due to potential toxicity, which can creep up very slowly over a long time.

It is relatively easy to get enough vitamin E through your diet, "Vitamin E obtained from food usually does not pose a risk for toxicity. Supplemental vitamin E is not recommended due to lack of evidence supporting any added health benefits."

I know hence I want to take it in small doses I guess I will just simply cut the Capsules in half but it is a waste since half the Dose is not being consumed but if it's my only choice to do it safely.

Unless someone can find out if this would work hence the question since you stated the obvious which means i stated in my OP that I know you can use Vitamin D weekly but not sure about Vitamin E since like u stated it is a different fat soluble vitamin what about every other day dosing.

You just said the Doses build up over time so how is using it every other day or every 4 Days preferably not have the results I am looking for since you just posted yourself that "fat soluble vitamins which slowly build up in the system" lol? Your giving me an extremely contradicting statement.

If it somehow helps the number one reason among a few other reason for using Supplement Vitamin E is I have noticed a large amount of an increase in my sperm amount like visibly increased amount I other Vitamins I have been taking play a role though specifically Zinc maybe Omega-3 Oils etc.

Does anybody who has more knowledge on this subject able get down to the bottm of this Please,

Do you think this would be a question better suited for the bodybuilding.com Forums Website? Or is there a different type of sub-forum like I know herbs and vitamins and minerals don't any if much at all research done on them. But like I said how can taking it every other day not give me equivalent of 50IU daily when you even stated using Fat-Soluble Vitamins is not recommended since it will build up in your system so I know it is not Vitamin D meaning it probably does not have the same research done into it but I think maybe bluelight.org forums especially the lack of info anyone in the sober and health living Sub-Forums can provide me.

I guess I highly over-estimated Bluelight.org Forums capability to answer simple question such as this one lol most people are probably shrugging it off since they need the full picture such as "eat a well balanced diet" that is hard to do when in benzo withdrawal and even if I was not in withdrawal how do you manage to acquire 22.5 IU of Vitamin E from food alone? I seriously would love to know how that is accomplishable daily that is which is the daily recommended amount due to the fact high amounts of Vitamin E are most likely pro-oxidants its no wonder no health benefits have come to discovery from super high doses that not even the Avocado the most abundant vitamin e food which only contains maximum of 9IU for biggest for nutritious one that is so 10 of those 9IU vitamin E avocados daily would be equal to the smallest Vitamin E 100IU Natural Sourced supplement available other than over-priced liquid dosing vitamins which is only way to get the recommended amount that is good for you.

As you can see I made a lot of typos but I am not fixing them it would be pointless waste of time I don't have.