• NMI Moderators: Snafu in the Void

Howdy

DiligentCurtain

Greenlighter
Hey guys, I was interested in reserching/discussing uses of drugs. I've recently been into psychadelics after a brief stint with weed. Psychadelics seem a lot more interesting from my limited experience, but I want to make sure I don't overdo it and get the most out of it. Can't wait to talk more.

Nice to meet you DiligentCurtain - You might find the Psychedelic Drugs or Psychedelic Medicine forum useful in your research.

On top of being a great source of information, Bluelight can introduce you to a lot of wicked cool people. Hopefully you stay a while, and let me know what you think of the forums (i'm particularly interested on your take on Psychedelic Medicine).

How did you come up with your user name?? It sounds like one of those autogenerated names that puts an adjective in front of a noun, but I could be wrong ;p

Welcome to Bluelight my friend!

Last edited:
.... but I want to make sure I don't overdo it and get the most out of it.
Experience and self-control (which may come from terrible, tragic and/or life-threatening circumstances) is important, IMO.
I know it can be boring and sometimes self-torture... but once in a while one must let go (optimally with utmost care).
Boring is safe, profitable, healthy but not much fun.
I love letting go.... Just wish I didn't think so much.
Welcome and looking forward to any contributions and/or questions.
Peace

Welcome and hope you enjoy your stay here and learn a lot like i have on numerous subjects