• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Snorting Zubsolv

zubsolv user

Greenlighter
I have been on bupe for a little over a year...my insurance stopped approving Subs and made me switch to ZUB
Now since it is in pill form of course I had to try and crush it up and snort it
I have now been snorting ZUB for about 6 months....

My question for everyone is....Does anyone else do this?
And how does it work for you?

I find that it does give me a "little" bit of a high but that has started to fade and Im pretty sure I am just addicted to the process of snorting.

All that said....if I snort ZUB does it leave my system sooner than if I let it dissolve under the tongue?
Like if I want to take some oxy do I have to wait as long after snorting ZUB than if I had dissolved it?

And yes I know all this is not helping my problem.

Thanks in advance

I have been on bupe for a little over a year...my insurance stopped approving Subs and made me switch to ZUB
Now since it is in pill form of course I had to try and crush it up and snort it
I have now been snorting ZUB for about 6 months....

My question for everyone is....Does anyone else do this?
And how does it work for you?

I find that it does give me a "little" bit of a high but that has started to fade and Im pretty sure I am just addicted to the process of snorting.

All that said....if I snort ZUB does it leave my system sooner than if I let it dissolve under the tongue?
Like if I want to take some oxy do I have to wait as long after snorting ZUB than if I had dissolved it?

And yes I know all this is not helping my problem.

Thanks in advance
I just got put on it today , I thought the naloxone in it would be released if you crushed it ? I hope it doesnt because basically I got put on it just to see how it was and not because I need it . I was tired of norco and wanted to try something new.

I just got put on it today , I thought the naloxone in it would be released if you crushed it ? I hope it doesnt because basically I got put on it just to see how it was and not because I need it . I was tired of norco and wanted to try something new.
How’d it work out?

Where are all of the responses here....I know I can’t be the only mfr that is crushing up my zubs......can you plug them?