• Welcome Guest

Forum Guidelines Bluelight Rules
    Fun 💃 Threads Overdosed? Click
    D R U G   C U L T U R E

What is the most addictive substance?

I meant it as more of a full perspective. Like there's no division in a pharma company dedicated to advertising crack, it's not legal, and so on, compared to the relative ease of getting and using cigs.

Like there's no division in a pharma company dedicated to advertising crack,

One can dream though cant they?

Crackaxafine...ask your doctor about crackaxafine. (May cause financial ruin, excessive masturbation, staring out the window all night looking for cops, and smoking every white particle you can find on your floor regardless of its composition)

The only substance I can't seem to quit is meth. I used to be able to stop for probation without any troubles. 2 years ago I started IV use, now its the hardest thing to stop. I do manage to stay clean for a week before probation and court, but it is the worst week. Its a struggle and I have to remind myself of the consequences if I drop dirty, 3 years in DOC.

.. Nicotine and alcohol. I have a condition now that makes it unable for me to drink more then, say 1 beer, if i drink more i have the most terrible hangover.
I know i can never smoke cigarettes again since the death of a family member very close to me.

But there is something to say for benzo's (in my case Alprazolam). I just nipt this in the bud but i could feel the pull they gave me.I used it for about 3 months of which 2 months daily (0.5 - 1mg) for sleep only

What kind of addiction you mean mental or physical? Nicotine is most addicting mentally but physically any GABA drug, be it alcohol, benzos or pregabalin. I've goen throught pregabalin wd's 4 months I used 1g a day. Terrible feeling and got so bad depression for 4 months. Next time I rather commit suicide. Never gone real benzo wd's or alcohol so cant comment on those. But most gaba drug wd's can kill you. Opium had also terrible wd's. lasted 1 month.

Nicotine and caffeine.

My relationship with caffeine seems to be an unusual one. In that I will consume loads of it for months, then stop for months with seemingly no withdrawal or side effects at all, then start for months again.

At the same time caffeine barely seems to effect me. So maybe my body just doesn't process it as well as most.

At first weed but the last few months its now codeine with weed and nicotine in closed second

Alcohol ( Still my DOC) even though its been a few 24 hrs with out it, But I have feed that Beast over the years to very Bad abd expensive results.
Cocaine ( Freebase , I am Old Lol Haha)

Now I have the NORCO monkey on my back?!?!?!
I have been clean for months at a time just to go back due to Pain ( Radiation to my head and neck)
Will never get better, glad to be here but had CANCER AT A VERY YOUNG AGE statistically. So not sure what this whole road is?
The fear of addiction is so much more than the results at the moment.
I still have all my Stuff :):love:?????‍❤️‍??‍?‍?‍?

Opiates got me the hardest and made me a slave and I wanted to die by the end of it, by far my worst addiction.

Meth also has a scary pull, I have done it a grand total of 3 times. The first 2 times, the comedown was so bad it made me not want to do it again, but the third time, I had etizolam and just slept. I have had way better highs, honestly... like my first roll was 100x better, I've had tons of psychedelic experiences that I liked far, far better, even something like 4-FA I enjoy more. But for some reason after I did it last time (like 2 years ago) I thought about it non-stop for like 6 months. I dreamed about it, had intense cravings. It was weird and kind of creepy because I didn't even feel like I intellectually wanted it, intellectually there were various other drugs I wanted more but I wasn't struggling with cravings for them. I don't know where to get any and I purposely keep it that way because I know myself better than I did when I got addicted to opiates. I still get random cravings for it.

Also, GHB was super addictive for me.

Alcohol. By a billion miles, alcohol.
I've been addicted to benzo's and amphetamines in the past and have been on opiates for seven years now but nothing has gotten me with the life-destroying, soul-destroying grip that alcohol did.

1) Alcohol - both in terms of psychological dependence and also the fact that the withdrawal can be FATAL
2) Opioids - actually find benzo's more addictive but putting these second as I've never actually been off them since I started 8 years ago
3) Benzo's - fucking horrendous, unbearable anxiety when you try to stop taking them
4) Amphetamines - actually physically super-easy to stop taking but I felt so fucking BORED all the time when I quit