• NMI Moderators: Snafu in the Void

Hey guys !

Unicornfarts123

Greenlighter
Hey guys I Am not sure where to post at in here but I?m looking for advice . So yet again I?ve done This shit to myself and what can I do to make it a little easier because I can not take off work or take a break from life . I will Be going through withdrawal soon and let?s face It I can?t do a taper because I suck ass . I have some virtussin which is guafenisin and codeine cough syrup will that help with withdrawals ? Currently I am on Percocets and at most I take 35 to 40 mg a day which isn?t huge but I?ve also been taking them for quite a few years off and on . Someone pls help I am scared shitless because I know what is coming !

Greetings Unicornfarts123 - Welcome to Bluelight :)

So, you're trying to taper off of percs? IMO, the best way to taper is to, as lame as it sounds, keep yourself busy/distracted. Your mind is powerful.. so much so that even just not thinking about using will actually help keep your symptoms at bay. Using other drugs to taper off could be helpful in the short term, and as an example methadone can be a good substitute for heroin, but I don't think many people want to be reliant on drugs, when trying to build a constellation as opposed to chasing fireworks.

Anyway, take it slow. No need to taper fast at all. Maybe decrease by 5 mg every week? But i'm not expert, so if what I am saying isn't helpful, I urge you to check out our Basic Drug Discussion sub-forum, where you'll get the appropriate attention.

But while you're here, do you have any cool hobbies?

Best of luck, Unicornfarts123,
madness00

Last edited:
Hey Unicorn, have you checked out the Sober Living subforum yet? There are folks there who actually know what you are going though and can help you with practical advice and personal experience.

I highly recommend that you check it out!

W R