• ✍️ WORDS ✍️

Welcome Guest!

• Words Moderators: Mysterier

Jasmine

Shady's Fox

Bluelighter
I wait since Friday to call me to come and gather me, last Satuday in December and it hasn't snowed for weeks
Too March outside, on street too people & too Monday, yesterday too Sunday and today it's like too much Monday
You too others when we too them and yesterday too today, too much with paranoia fall off but you fall apart
And a lot of mouths complain that they have too much mouths and ask for respite
Too much are hungry but your hunger keeps you awake and the day it's too short and the nights too long, everyone shed tears but you crying
I don't promise you anything but I offer you the chance to belive and I know I don't know you, but I offer you the chance to lose

------------

You take opioids with the excuse that you like poppies and everyone break slowly but you grind yourself,
Lost in the Citadel dreaming of platinum & sycamores no one's in balance but you wiggle yourself a little too much
Fed up with fade days and dull nights i'm walkin with the actual girl to ex-hotel, ask me if I love her don't ask me how much it cost
You make me think that the actual girl is the next ex, I always wanted the skinniest girl tender like roses but it's the way of things thorns sting
Life's a marathon who take the 2th place doesn't make it, it dies, divine sarcasm we know that who get first dig's
This is a storm of lyrcis you hear the drums how they thunder, I see tired of rests look how the robe come's by, I gather an Est and two verses like how my words resonates
But you carol mirrors soon you will be left without landmarks when all the goods actually are the bad ones, i'm almost ready soon I will be headed to Mecca
Devil a merchant which shows you the offer, you trade your soul in exchange to shoot for Omerta

man-standing-underneath-light.jpg

Last edited:
Nah,I dont like the words by themselves, just a fragnance of black faded some stages ago you know and I was over by that river already.

Glad you find something in it

---../