• S E X
    L O V E +
    R E L A T I O N S H I P S

❤️ Welcome Guest! ❤️

Posting Guidelines Bluelight Rules
  • SLR Moderators: axe battler | xtcgrrrl | arrall

Year without BP personals (dating), where you are finding hookup partners those days?

exy34

Bluelighter
Since already has been discussed about BP personal ads closing, this thread, I was curious to ask you after almost 1 year of closing, what are your alternatives (if you find anything close to BP for finding partners.)

I will start, combined I am using (with soldid results):

1) Various hookup sites 2) Pure and Tinder apps and 3) few forums like for example Kik Sexting forum.

So I would like to hear what you tried after closing BP personals (and also CraigsList at same time closed their "personal" section) and what gives you some results?

Also, you can share sites/services/forums/whatever that you tried and know they are useless.

Or is simple words: did you find a replacement and if you share with us! :)

What better works for you: hookup apps or hookup sites?

In the past 4-5 years, I tried (and I am still using) at least 15 hookup apps and more than 20 sites to arrange hook-ups.

Tried almost everything but now I am on 4 hookup sites and 2 apps (Tinder and Pure). For me a bit better are sites than apps, I am having an impression that is a bit lower competition on sites. On the other side, I have an impression that 9/10 and 10/10 guys, bang all girls on apps.

So, what working better for you, when it comes to finding some casual sex partners: sites or apps?

Also, did someone tried, let say conventional dating sites to land one night stands, if you understand my question?

I met my current girlfriend on Plenty of Fish, which has been my go-to dating site for years. Had a lot of success on there.

One question, would women hook up with a fat guy?

Do any hot girls find Kim Jong-Un attractive?

One question, would women hook up with a fat guy?

Do any hot girls find Kim Jong-Un attractive?
Well that depends on few things. First and most important is your financial situation. If that is OK, things can go very good for you.

I met my boyfriend on plenty of fish. Quite a few weirdos but there's good people online.