• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Benzos How to make A Norflurazepam Solution out of Propylene Glycol.

Thomas29

Bluelighter
I was planning to acquire some Diclazepam yet I am now unable to which would of been better option since I need to taper down from my Benzodiazepines and the potency and half-life are more predictable but that's off topic.

Will Propylene Glycol work with this specific Benzodiazepine if I need to use Alcohol is simple Vodka suitable but I would prefer to use Propylene Glycol to make a Norflurazepam Solution?

Last edited:
I just received my 1 Gram of Norflurazepam Powder so I REALLY need to know how to make a Propylene Glycol Solution with this Powder as I don't have many Benzos before I will be forced to use the Norflurazepam to taper and I been reading on the Internet but no reliable information is available just Posts on Reddit that are not re-assuring to Me that I will be creating an accurately doseable PG Solution!?

There?s gotta be how to?s on how to make a pg solution with other Benzos... just cause you have a different bento doesn?t mean it?s a different process. Just dissolve it into the pg and do the math to figure out how much is in 1 ml by dividing the total ml of the solution by the amount of norflurazepam you dissolved in there.

Thanks for the advice and it's just a little more complicated than making a PG solution with weaker benzos since I read that Nordiazepam at 5MG is roughly is equivalent to 10MG Diazepam again roughly and I don't know if it will take days to dissolve this or anything at all about this since I am totally new to making Benzo Raw Powder into Propylene Glycol Solutions.

Just to be clear all Benzos even Nitrazolam Powder I got is all absorbable to same degree as Etizolam or Diclazepam for example like Etizolam can be readily dissolved at 4MG/ML and I have read of people making Etizolam Solutions as strong as 10MG/ML

Last edited:
It'll work.

Afaik it dissolves faster and bettter in ethanol but unless you need very high concentrations it shouldn't matter.

Idk if it dissolves in vodka but anything 70% or more is fine and,

Potency is around 5 mg norflurazepam ~ 10 mg diazepam.