• S E X
    L O V E +
    R E L A T I O N S H I P S

❤️ Welcome Guest! ❤️

Posting Guidelines Bluelight Rules
  • SLR Moderators: axe battler | xtcgrrrl | arrall

first date advice

Make sure they're pro vaccinations and medical treatment for illnesses. If not, they're not worth it lol.
Be yourself. If you don't know the person well, be inquisitive and try to get to know them as people tend to like to talk about themselves and it gives you insight into what kind of person they are. Learn about their interests and what they want from life. A few off the cuff compliments can go a long way.

This has worked for me at least.

Wear a pirate outfit. Sure conversation starter.

woods_rogers_icon_large_f851d3d5-7950-49f1-85d4-3829a7d58600_large.jpg

I 2nd this great advice.

I think if you have any interesting life stories its cool to tell at least one. Makes them interested in you and can get a natural flow going afterwards.

But don't make it too long and then be sure to ask them questions about their own life as well.

Sometimes i'll drink a beer or two beforehand to calm those energetic 'what if' thoughts bouncing around.

Short anecdote of a first date i went on:

Met at a coffee-beer-wine cafe. I bought a beer and asked if she wanted any wine? She said no i don't like to mix substances.
I'm like "huh?" but dont say anything out loud. A little while later i ask what she meant.
She said she took a few oxycodones and do i want one. well yeah sure!
So we go back to her place and take some. Then she busts out ketamine. First date.
We do a few lines and work on a painting together. Super dope first date.
Eventually it turned out she was addicted to the ketamine though and things didnt really work out past date 5. Warning signs there i guess

thanks guys the date went well but i fucked them off after date 2 cos on way from a party some randoms dragged me into their house and i fooled aorund with one of thee and realised that i didn't like the date one that much in a sexual way

but this advice is gold, and i treasure it with all my heart