• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Has anyone else experienced spontaneous full remission of opiate addiction w/o w/d?

I'll definitely do more research before deciding on a starting dose, fear not. But I do wonder if I'll need more bc I'm on so much h (.6-1g daily). And I'm just generally hard headed. I'm not nearly as worried about precipitating WD as being in pain. I actually don't find WD all that horrible (not compared to being in pain, or others' experiences). Maybe bc I don't actually like opiates - I'm a stim girl.

It doesn't matter so much how long acting the OR blocker is relative to when you take your opioids, from my understanding. Any time taking the blocker reduces tolerance/upregulates the receptors. That is really fantastic about your cravings! The psychological aspect is the hardest to deal with, I think. Certainly it prevents me from becoming an addict. I feel immensely lucky for that.

I really hope you hear back but I wouldn't hold my breath. I hope I'm wrong though.

Yeah, i agree, i figure my chances are pretty slim myself for getting a reply, but i do hope so. I'll let you know if i do tho.

I did fall in love with opiates, .and i have had some cravings, but ive been able to knock he thought out of my head pretty immediately. i knocw it wont always be so easy, but i'm ready for that too. but luckily i'm kinda of an everything guy. so i can find substitutions(esp ifi had money, lol) I do love stims too, but the right dissociatives are a sacrement(MXE mainly, but since it's seeming that tthe best you can do these days is buy it off a dnm and get some random chem that no one can identify, or just diluted 3-meo-pcp- tho if i'm wrong about that, I essentially beg you to pm me and i'll give you my email{is that considered sourcing? ill remove it if it is} but it is literally religeous for my wife and I), i'm overdue for some good psychedelic sessions to set my brain strait which i know will help my mind see this thru, and then i love all the odd ball shit that doesn't fall into normal classifications. My brain chemistry, which started out with a sweet spot for alteration, but has certainly had it's grooves worn deeper by my choices.

But wait... did you sat your not so much afraid of precipitating w/d? your a beast, good for you. i have always been terrified of doing such. you have to admit it could at least screw up a days plans. But i sounds like you must be in some pretty horrific pain then. Do you mind if i ask what your physical malady is?

I guess I technically like everything but downers. Stims are just what I like using the most often. I adore meth but I haven't done it in years due to the toxicity. So mostly I just use amphetamine. Primarily for functional purposes, especially since being on opiates. But occasionally I like to go out dancing on it, or to a party. I love ketamine but need to be in the right mindset & I usually prefer combining it with stims, lsd, or e. Unfortunately I lost the magic with MDMA after 10x using it, but it was my 1st & fave drug. LSD requires the right mindset too. So generally I don't really get high anymore since being a depressed hermit & cripple. Though I have found I enjoy smoking crack, almost compulsively (which I've never experienced before), on h. I didn't care for it or coke before, except IV as a very rare treat/experiment. I unfortunately didn't like MXE but I like nitrous on other drugs (same as k). I'm scared to try PCP analogues bc it really, really freaked me out seeing how my late husband acted on PCP.

I love trying new things & generally don't have hang ups based on ROAs or social perception. But I like to be sober & I'm health obsessed, so even at my peak of drug use in college, I got high at most 2x a month. Generally much less often. So I've tried about 40 things but most only 1-2x out of intellectual curiosity.

Yes, I would edit your comment! But thanks :) What do you find magical about 3-meo-PCP? Have you done PCP?

I'm just soooo much more afraid of being in untreatable pain (such as due to tolerance) than anything else. I live a very healthy lifestyle for a cripple, so I think that plus my hypermetabolism makes WD not too bad, & pretty short. Plus I find WD can be stimulating & euphoric at points - probably bc it feels so good to be alert & clearheaded. Stupid opiates. I have severe scoliosis but technically my pain is caused by myofascial pain syndrome, which basically means my entire back is covered with rock hard muscle knots (trigger points) of varying size (tiny to golf ball generally) that are constantly tensed/spasming. Diazepam is the only med that actually treats the cause of my pain. Without I need at least 2x as much opiates. Even on max doses of diaz + h though my pain is only reduced by 30-50%. Mostly I am between 6-8/10 on the pain scale. And unfortunately my pain is only increasing over time. So I'm bedridden most of the time anyway.

Last edited:
ok, edited. since now it's looking like that had nothing to do with it, so no point in giving idiots ideas... thanks for telling me, your 100% correct.

In regards to toxicity, be careful mixing ketamine with stims, and take a benzo with it if your going to mix those. That can be toxicity city, And the toxic avenger might come out every once in a while to light your cigarette, but when that happens, you know you might be in bad territory... or you just did a lot of k... one of those.

I've never been big on crack. tho every once in a while. i've only injected coke once... well a few times, but only one session, last month. It was ok... but not what it was supposed to be. i dont think decent blow is too easy too find these days. my boy keeps raving about this stuff from one of the dnm's, but thats what i shot and... not so special. But you wanna talk about compulsive...I miss a-pvp. it was so incredible for art creation. it gives both the inspirational muse and the drive to get it done immediately. a-php was fun, but completely lacked the effect on art creation.

I really like pcp honestly (and im so sorry about the loss of your husband, what you had written in the case study thread had me crying for an hour or more, and thinking about things in my life and my wife and her use, and what i must have put her thru with the couple big mistakes i've made myself. My heart goes out to you). It's not easy to find since i lost my contact. It's funny, all pcp dealers have a way about them, like Wow, that's what happens if i have a constant free supply of pcp?? Hello, Bing Bong, earth to dealer, earth to dealer.

3-meo-pcp aint no mxe, but it aint to shabby either. but the dose is very touchy. you just enter other realms in a way. things are different. i swear to god that i can throat sing like a mongol, and i love making music on it because everything sounds different and sounds connect differently in my mind. not like DiPT, but special. and it has spiritual realms to it. but if you get the dose wrong youll be a drooling blithering idiot and should be watched for safety.

I'm very sorry to hear about your pain. Have you tried baclofen(which oddly keep coming up on this forum these past few days)? Baclofen is what they give paralyzed people for spasticity. it's amazing at releiving muscle spasms. gabapentin is good too, but baclofen is the standard. If you havent tried it, ask your doctor about it. Tho i'd be surprised if it the doctors hadn't tried that yet. I'm a bit of a hermit too, but im working on that, it seems to have moved up my priority list these past few days. But it's not so easy to re-establish social connections just like that. I'm sorry to hear about your condition. My back pain definitely came back since i stopped opiates. i had surgery years ago for what was less a bulging or burst disk then it was an exploded and liquified disk. The surgery helped, but i was told to expect arthritis in my spine in my 30's (im 38 and that i would need another surgery. i think im about due, but im not exactly rushing over to the doctor. Im sure it doesnt compare to your condition, but pain can be so damaging to the totality of a person. i understand that much

Well how you doing OP? Still feel slight withdrawals? Staying clean etc?
Hope all is well
Sorry for the delayed response. i've been kinda busy. Actually yes, i am still clean. I got a new job working with kids in an acute care psychiatric facility. I'm really digging it. I won't lie, i've cheated a few times. but i've been really careful. By that i mean i spaced it out, i took 60mg of dxm in an attempt to blunt the tolerance, and probably the most important part is i took 1mg of naloxone, twice, spaced out by an hour and a half, afterwords before bed. There's good evidence that that's an effective way to avoid addiction and tolerance.

But i'm working hard to stay away completely. it's clear that the more i do it the more i crave it. so it's best to just avoid it. not easy, but a better idea. Thanks a lot for asking and caring. I really appreciate it.

I personally think the previous doses of the sub AND the doses of Gabapentin have masked or greatly lessened the WD effect. I can usually lessen my WD with Gabapentin and I take 2 buns daily of heroin. I think that u took a good cocktail of medication and if I read correctly, u said u did not use heroin daily?