European & African
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • EADD Moderators: axe battler | Pissed_and_messed

Desbutal best pill ever made

Ismene2

Bluelighter
Great book on Jerry Lee Lewis by Rick Bragg, Jerry says desbutal was the best pill ever made mix of methamphetamine and phenobarbitol so you could speed but also get to sleep when you wanted to. Jerry says "They was banned - they was just too good"

Quaalude / Mandrax is the one I really want to try but will never sadly get to sample them.
That "Cerebral palsy" stage makes being fucked up on MXE look like a bad joke.

No it was cyanide- most were hit with rigs some drink koolaid laced with it.Jones was a meth head who was completely mental some very interesting docs and books on the subject from folk who were there. Mandrax ars great like being drunk with none of the bad bits that were licenced over here as them but were same as qualudes

I stand corrected there on JTM Blondn.
I'm more into The Brianjones Town Massacre myself, the first time I saw ANton I clocked him just for what he was & I've loved them ever since.

Are Mandrax still out there?

Desbutal, hmmm. I have heard oi this drug before but only due to its fanbase - Star Trek creator Gene Roddenbery regarded this as one of his DOC's but I've never got the attraction of these kind of combo's - I either want up or down so have never seen the attraction in speedballs etc