• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Opioids Oxycodone never killed my tolerance, suboxone did.

zagor11

Bluelighter
I remember 2 years ago when I took 50 mg oxy after 3 years use and it was my last dose then because the next day I started suboxone and those 50 mg gave me a real nice buzz . A year later on suboxone, mostly 16-18 mg I quit it cold turkey and switched again to oxy. I worked my dose up to 300mg a day and not a slightest buzz. But getting off of it is same as always, wd except no cravings. Did suboxone destroy my tolerance for ever?

Ive told people before and ill tell them again dont take subs unless you actally want to get clean.

I had to go on it because my oxy supply was suddenly stopped and I was actually lucky to find out about about the sub clinic because I was on enormously high doses and going ct would cause a serious ptsd probably. But fuckin sub doctor who calls himself a psychiatrist kept me on high doses throughout the year highest being 20 and rarely 8 while most people say 1-4 mg is all you need, even for depression treatment. I Almost quit oxy this past week but it cause severe abdominal swelling that rushed me to er. The doctor said the body had a shock because it was used to high doses of oxycodone and I had to up my dose just to taper it off. The swelling was scary looking and I was afraid if I leave it that way it could be difficult to treat it so here I am again around 150 mg oxy a day.

Your doctor should have known better defo mate I know its not always as simple atleast your off the fuckers now

Damn all bad...same thing happened to my big brother ..he used to pop roxi left and right and be smashed ...he didn’t have a drug problem tho..it was a weekend thing to him...then once I gave him a suboxone the sub got him a better high he said ..so now he takes subs to have fun ..and Roxie’s don’t phase him anymore ...and of course your tolerance is so high 20MG got damn dude ..that boosted your tolerance so high I bet no pill will get you high ..just H and Fent