Recruiting Anonymous Survey: Attitudes & views toward Novel Psychoactive Substances(Legal highs)

CrimStudent96

Greenlighter
Anonymous Survey: Attitudes & views toward Novel Psychoactive Substances(Legal highs)

Hello all,

My names is Doug Shepherd and I am a 4th year criminology student at Stirling University, for my dissertation I'm examining the attitudes and views held towards Novel Psychoactive substances ("legal highs") since the introduction of the Psychoactive Substances act.

The only requirements of participants is that they have consumed one Novel psychoactive substance/legal high at the time of consumption (e.g. Spice consumed before 2017 would count as an NPS and mephedrone before 2010)
The only other requirement is that you are a resident of the United Kingdom

All questions are obligatory but all can be answered with "I prefer not to say" - there is an information page before the survey which should answer any other questions raised. This survey should take 5-10 minutes and all answers will only be analysed collectively.

Thanks in advance to all who respond for giving up your time! Here is the link -->

https://stirling.onlinesurveys.ac.uk/attitudes-views-towards-novel-psychoactive-substances-n-2