lack of any information, prevention or reply to emails. this place feels outdated

Status
Not open for further replies.

asecin

Bluelighter
so i cant email any of you guys, somehow i have to manually put each one of your silly nicknames into the box and then send and it always keeps saying ERROR, but you know what i gave up on this. i realized, this place isnt meant for any communication whatsoever. for the past 14 years i have been here, not a single help i have had to save my life or any of my friends. THANKS A LOT. now, can you please fix your shitty email feature?? all i wanted to send is this email to the mod who banned me for reason being i was too angry and using offensive language. well, this is the massage i want to give to him and explain myself better;

look buddy, there was a reason i was so upset. there was a thread about dangers of heroin and i tried to get information before i proceeded and OD and almost died because of lack of information being shared here and this forum just deceives people, a lot of people, and it "claims" that its a safe forum for drug use and prevention when in fact, it isnt! it doesnt have fast enough info and prevention for many, already dead people, but people about to be dying in the future too that need honest serious reliable quick help that they wont be able to get from their parents, friends or god forbid the police! i almost died trying to get info on this forum at least more than 3 times in the past 10 years or so and it really gets me angry at this point because i survived enough to be able to be angry you see. so, either change the profile of this forum from drug and alcohol use and toxicity prevention to something like just social forum discussing random drugs and alcohol or stop getting on my case when im coming back here after each OD and almost dying experience, yelling at you guys for deceiving me with either no information or false information or just plain trolling and banning and ABUSE.
you know what i think, i do think i might be able to sue this place next time it doesnt help me. in fact, ill log everything from now on and see how it goes, but luckily im getting smarter as to not do the same stupid mistakes, thank god for experience, and fuck the devil that is this forum for lack of information and deceiving information, trolling, banning, and ABUSE. *spits*

so if any of you clowns is willing to help, try harder and do 1% of your task working for this shit forum and give him this msg, thanks. its S.J.B

so if any of you clowns is willing to help, try harder and do 1% of your task working for this shit forum...
what a charmer.

do you generally find, when you need help from somebody, that insulting and abusing them, is a good way to go about things?

:\

alasdair

When you angry you usually say a lot of things and after into some form or another you feel a bit stupid. What about to calm down and think a bit logically not emotionally? in this way it's best for both side & explain into some more constructive manner. Also behaving like this wouldn't lead you anywhere, try and apologise. People are not meant to handle it just because you don't know how to express yourself.

regards,

Winter

im more calm now but i still stand by what i said, no regrets. i just wanted someone to relay this msg to SJB because the massage system this forum uses is absolute crap. perhaps try to fix it, ok thank you!

so i cant email any of you guys, somehow i have to manually put each one of your silly nicknames into the box and then send and it always keeps saying ERROR, but you know what i gave up on this. i realized, this place isnt meant for any communication whatsoever. for the past 14 years i have been here, not a single help i have had to save my life or any of my friends. THANKS A LOT. now, can you please fix your shitty email feature?? all i wanted to send is this email to the mod who banned me for reason being i was too angry and using offensive language. well, this is the massage i want to give to him and explain myself better;

look buddy, there was a reason i was so upset. there was a thread about dangers of heroin and i tried to get information before i proceeded and OD and almost died because of lack of information being shared here and this forum just deceives people, a lot of people, and it "claims" that its a safe forum for drug use and prevention when in fact, it isnt! it doesnt have fast enough info and prevention for many, already dead people, but people about to be dying in the future too that need honest serious reliable quick help that they wont be able to get from their parents, friends or god forbid the police! i almost died trying to get info on this forum at least more than 3 times in the past 10 years or so and it really gets me angry at this point because i survived enough to be able to be angry you see. so, either change the profile of this forum from drug and alcohol use and toxicity prevention to something like just social forum discussing random drugs and alcohol or stop getting on my case when im coming back here after each OD and almost dying experience, yelling at you guys for deceiving me with either no information or false information or just plain trolling and banning and ABUSE.
you know what i think, i do think i might be able to sue this place next time it doesnt help me. in fact, ill log everything from now on and see how it goes, but luckily im getting smarter as to not do the same stupid mistakes, thank god for experience, and fuck the devil that is this forum for lack of information and deceiving information, trolling, banning, and ABUSE. *spits*

so if any of you clowns is willing to help, try harder and do 1% of your task working for this shit forum and give him this msg, thanks. its S.J.B

You are speaking to a website run by a bunch of volunteers, and rudely demanding that it provides a better service than "parents, friends or god forbid the police"- I think that's a very unreasonable expectation to be honest. No wonder you are disappointed in the place- you seem to have the wrong idea about what it is we are doing here.

The subtext of nearly every piece of information here is in an emergency, get professional medical attention. This is vital information for to you take note of. Bluelight cannot replace emergency medical attention, ever. We are only trying to help users make safer decisions. If you overdose, you need immediate, professional medical intervention- do not waste valuable time on a message board! It cannot save your life at that stage. :|

It would be appreciated if, in the future you could raise your concerns in a slightly more productive manner. Feel free to PM me.

Status
Not open for further replies.