• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Sublingual Etizolam Propylene Glycol Solution time to peak effect? Etc.

Thomas29

Bluelighter
So I am buying Sublingual Lorazepam from a person but for an outrageous price that is. I was hoping if I made A Propylene Glycol Solution out of Etiozlam and then just let the Liquid sit under the tongue (assuming the taste won't be super bad) could accomplish similar speedy onset of effects providing much needed rapid relief .

Etizolam is A Prescription Medication in some Countries so I Am hoping they're might be some insight into how much of a difference in absorption between Oral Dosing And Sublingual use from Etizolam even it is just simply subjective experiences from users who have tried both methods and if anyone has noticed a difference in the strength of effects this is very important information I need to figure out if I can that is.

The strength is pretty much the same but sub kicks in faster, obvisouly. But even standard etiz kicks in pretty quickly. 15 minutes or so. Not sure if a pg solution would work for sub though. The ones I tried were blister packs. Etiz is pretty much garbage compared to the rx benzos we have in the states, though, so if you?ve never tried it don?t get your hopes up. All kinds of bull shit out there about how great it is.

Hmm... Thanks for the input. Do you think using Alcohol Solution would make a difference as buying Etizolam Pellets is extremely expensive compared to the raw powder form. I guess I could always just give it a try when I finally receive some.