• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Heroin What?s happening to me

losangeles1993

Bluelighter
I have t slept since Thursday and I been clean on subs ...my eyes are all black underneath this happens and I always assumed it was part of H withdrawal but Idk anymore help plzzz no tweak or Coke in years either

yes, more info. i've lost a lot of sleep from quitting opiates. so much so that i had to be hospitalized for the delerium. so lets see if we can help you

I have t slept since Thursday and I been clean on subs ...my eyes are all black underneath this happens and I always assumed it was part of H withdrawal but Idk anymore help plzzz no tweak or Coke in years either

buprenorphine is very stimulating, it's the best drug in the world to a sick brain like mine that likes heroin, methamphetamine etc.

I'm not surprised you cannot sleep on it.

dose once as soon as you wake up, preferably as small a dose as you need to get through the day, and then if you still have problems sleeping at night take valerian, an antihistamine, etc. discuss these issues with your prescribing doctor

I feel pretty bad for OP; they've either gotten bad sleep or have been awake for a few days and are probably feeling terrible. Been there a lot.

buprenorphine is very stimulating, it's the best drug in the world to a sick brain like mine that likes heroin, methamphetamine etc.

I'm not surprised you cannot sleep on it.

dose once as soon as you wake up, preferably as small a dose as you need to get through the day, and then if you still have problems sleeping at night take valerian, an antihistamine, etc. discuss these issues with your prescribing doctor

think he's coming off the subs if i read it right. i think the problem is he's CT from them. But i honestly can't tell for sure

I read as swapping onto subs recently - if that *is* the case, it's often a rough few days adjusting to suboxone.

I usually stay clean for 3 months on subs then use H for 3 days and back on subs...but this time when I switched over I couldn’t sleep for days

Bro that shit was no joke I was gonna stab my gf ...that shit was ridiculous...I couldn’t drive ..as soon as I got behind the wheel I started screaming so my girl took me to my Xan connect and that fixed everything...I been sleeping like a baby since ...and dude i was up for about 5 days straight no sleep not even for 1 hour

Yeah I been on subs for 3 years but sometimes I stop to chip when I crave H ...but I think my chipping days are done man ...3 days of fun with H sets me back 10 days ..it’s crazy. But yeah man I was up 5 days straight

Yeah that's what happens. You can only switch easily to subs if you don't have to a heavy habit, otherwise it's a fucking nightmare

Theres somethiing called the Bernese Method. it apparently addresses large habits and is able to transition without trouble using very small doses of sub while your still using and taper your full agonist while increasing the sub. take a look. https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC4959756/

funny thing is i've been doing pretty much exactly that for a long time, guess it should be the troglodyte method...

Thanks for that - interestingly I've also done very similar in the past!

There's no way to diagnose medical conditions like this over the internet, through text with the type of accuracy that would make it either useful or safe, which is why we typically don't do it.

Theres somethiing called the Bernese Method. it apparently addresses large habits and is able to transition without trouble using very small doses of sub while your still using and taper your full agonist while increasing the sub. take a look. https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC4959756/

funny thing is i've been doing pretty much exactly that for a long time, guess it should be the troglodyte method...

Ha,

We have a thread on the Bernese method if you'd like to see how another has fared on it.

861138-Bernese-Method

^He didn't even really say what exactly was happening to him, so I'm not sure a precise recommendation like this is in order. OP, if you get back to us with a little bit more information, we can definitely help you either by direct advising or by directing you to the people who can do so. We really hope to hear back from you, because it sounds like you're not doing so hot.

I was on subs for a few months then used for a couple of days ..about $200 of H over 3 days...no problem I always do this and hop right back on subs after 20 hour of my last H dose...but for some reason I couldn’t sleep when I hopped back on subs...5 days it took me to sleep and only cause I had to threaten my old lady to take me to my Xanax guy up the street...took a bar and knocked me out for 14 hours ...woke up feeling really good