• NMI Moderators: Snafu in the Void

Irresponsible experienced at the worst

WilloeMS39

Greenlighter
Hi everyone, I?ve been looking at this site for awhile and got the majority of my botanical knowledge from this site, if erowid doesn?t have the info I need this site is the safe net. I don?t have a lot of experience with traditional endobotanical, but a lot on the low level legals. I?m bored of mj and seeking a new way to live life. Ya know that phrase, hang up when you?ve heard the message?? I feel like I?ll quit chasing this dragon when I get that bad trip, or that important one. But as a dependent, ?if this is good, more must be better? is unfortunately my motto. I have experience with mostly LSD, dxm, dagga, Kanna, thc. Tried once heroin, meth, shrooms, hydrocodone, tramadol, and am currently experimenting with low doses of datura. Won?t you please educate this young student

Hi WilloeMS39,

While I won't suggest you to get high, I will redirect you to Basic Drug Discussion where you can get information on various drugs in their effects.

Searching for more potentially dangerous drugs is not something that Bluelight encourages, but knowledge on what you are already using to use safely is more along the lines of what we stand for. That said, I am not your mother, I just hope you play smart ;)

Welcome to Bluelight, and I hope I didn't discourage you from posting more. I really want your curious side to be satisfied, but hope that you can do so through text instead of needing to know what the drugs are like first hand.

~ Be safe my friend and learn on ~