Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • EADD Moderators: axe battler | Pissed_and_messed

They were the best of times

detonater

Bluelighter
I just wanna get fucked up :p
yes siree,

i want a plateful - no, make that a bowful - nah, make it a BUCKETFUL of drugs. i want so many drugs that i don't know how i'll even begin to think about approaching doing them, and i want them NOW. i want to go horizontal, vertical, assymmetrical and intergalactical; i want to go up past up and down through down, i want to veer viciously across the psychedelic plains of inner existence, i want to feel the cosmic screams and hear the primal paeans, i want to rummage through my concious thoughts and extract every last particle of particular interest, and i want to do it all from my living room - NOW.

i don't give a fuck what needs doing, i just want to sit down and stuff my face chock full of psychoactive chemicals. i want to push the boundaries of conceptual thought, i want to lubricate the metaphorical and extrapolate the categorical proof of existence that constitutes all that we were, are and will ever be; i want to sit on a filthy warehouse floor coming up so fucking hard that i can't walk, i want to emerge blinking into the intangible unreality of a normal work-a-day sunshine, i want to feel each and every single nerve cell cluster tingling with an unholy emotion, i want to snort dirty drugs from clean mirrors until the cows come home and apologise for being out so late.

i want techno so hard it'll knock me right out, i want trance so uplifting it'll shoot my brain from a cannoning kick-drum straight into the depths of inner space, i want hard house so tough it'd tell the queen to fuck herself, and i want them playing at 1,000,000 dB whilst i blissfully trip and wistfully flick through all the thoughts and times i've ever shared.

i want to shiver and shake and twist and turn and burn and fall and make it all go straight to the highest point the culmination the manifestation the supreme alleviation of all fears, worries, stresses and hassles; i want to take apart each part of each amoebic sector of our incomprehensible galaxy, reassemble them into visions of the sheerest, shimmeringest beauty and spit out what's left for the next day's trip.

i want acid, amt, amphetamines, bongs, buttons, cannabis, crack, dmt, ecstacy, ghb, heroin, ketamine, mda, mdma, meth, nitrous, opium, pcp, pills, quaaludes, ritalin, spliffs, trips, and all the rest aplenty and alphabetically sent to me, and a room big enough to fit both me and this vast, vast quantity of drugs into. then, i want to sit til i can sit no more, then i want to smile and nod my head to a beat that *may or may not* be playing, smoke a cig the wrong way round, phone someone who doesn't do drugs by mistake cuz i'm so royally FUCKED, to meet and forget and excite and accept all those who cross my mashed-up path through the day-to-day drollery.

take me back and forth and here and there and everywhere that i can bear without a pause or a stop for breath without a second wasted yet i still can't see the point of it i still can't grasp what makes us tick i'm oh-so-close and yet-so-far away a why or who we are or where or how we make this journey on our own and who can tell where it will stop or how far to the ground we'll drop if our sure grip should start to slip if all we do is stare at it?

i want a plateful - no, make that a bowlful - nah, make it a BUCKETFUL of drugs. and i want them all...

NOW!!!!!!!

A shameless re-post from fifteen?!?!? yes sweet baby jesus 15 years ago!

Dr Seuss the OP, hope you're well and that family life is suiting you. Wishing you nothing but love.

That's a much more interesting read than the morning papers ;p ...Thank yee Mister. If you ever organise a party, don't forget to invite me ... I never go out mind, but I'd be there in spirit :)

Did you miss out Xanax by mistake? I'd deffo want it in my drugs cocktail.

Some of these (drugs) might be required for thee comedown ---->

Last edited: