• NMI Moderators: Snafu in the Void

Hiya!!

sunnys1deup

Greenlighter
Hai there all. I?m new here and I?m excited about this site. It?s nice to find somewhere I will be able to speak my mind about things nobody else knows about me, or very few at least.
I?m on probation currently, I drop 3 times a month randomly with a 6 drug panel. I also breathalyze 3 times a day (8am, 6pm, and 11pm). I got popped last year for possession of marijuana and LSD. Just took them over a year to process my drugs and I?m on the soberlink breathalyzer because I failed 2 ETGs at the beginning of my probation (which was literally in November. UGH).
ANYHOW enough being a debbie downer, I?m super stoked to be here!! Im a big fan of Ketamine, I do it regularly and all the time basically. I?m taking a week break currently though, just for tolerance reasons. I?ve done a plethora of psychedelics, stimulants, RCs ... you name it. I?ve been around the block a few times spare Heroin, Crack, and Meth. Anywho I digress. Sorry if this is information overload, LOL. I look forward to getting to know you peoples. <3

~
Sunnys1deup

Hey Sunny :)

Nice to see new faces, looking forward to hearing what you have to say. Just be yourself.

W R