• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Stimulants Going through a 4-MMC binge, would like some opinions

Phobos

Bluelighter
So, I have been using 4-MMC daily for about a couple weeks, went through about 10.5g of the 14 I had, I would say about 2/3 have been vaped in a meth pipe.
I have been able to sleep an average of 2-3 hours per night, eat, go to work etc.
Have been able to show up sober and not use at work, I just can't keep my hands off of it when I get back.
No hard crashes so far.
I'm gonna do my best not to procure any 4-MMC again once I run out, but realistically I don't think I can stop before I finish the bag.
Is it likely that I will experience any kind of crash other than a few days of generic depression, lack of energy/drive/focus as it is to be expected after short term stim abuse?

I am 36, male, 160lbs/72kgs, 5'7", have been using some speed and MDMA lately on and off, used several other drugs in the upper class in the last 10 years.

There may not be a withdrawal since it's only been two weeks. You can also throw it away if your worried about a bad comedown

you might well get the effects you mentioned, prob no more than that at this point. but try to stick to your plan of not getting it again. if you continue, since your one of those that has a lot of trouble with self control when its in the same building, dont bring it into the building. your w/d's will get a lot worse if you do, plus the the long term effects that stay with you for a long time after you stop after prolonged use

5'7" and 160, can I ask if it's muscle or fat? or am I being a creep?

I have never used cathinones but I suspect there will be a day of "bad feels" (most people report this from randomly stopping meth use) but I always felt decent and really awesome the second I quit like I would just sleep, eat a lot and like the whole time it's a calm relaxing feeling because you're no longer overclocked from stimulants.

I don't know it's hard to describe.

There may not be a withdrawal since it's only been two weeks.

This is practically what I'd guess without any cathinone experience.

Ok, so I finished the bag 2 days ago, got basically no comedown at all, just a bit of irritability.
Managed to not purchase again so far.

@Captain.Heroin, my BF is usually around 10-12%. I know it matters in regards to this matter so you don't come off as creepy to me.

Honestly the symptoms I have now resemble having lower than normal for me testosterone levels, due to sleeping an average of 2 or 3 hours for 2 weeks.
I mean sex feels less interesting and important than normal for me, although I am able to have sex.
I'm considering getting a SERM like Tamoxifen to kickstart things.

maybe figure out the reason you need to self medicate in the first place...you are prolly adhd...i'm not a doc tho

I do have all the DSM signs of ADD, but I'm not affected enough that copious amounts of caffeine can't help me get through the day, although amphetamines or phenidates are better for that.