• NMI Moderators: Snafu in the Void

Shy hello

Hannah Capps

Let the Redeemed of the Lord Say So
I don?t post much but lurk quite often. I?m doing much better than I have been. I?m seven years free from harming myself via cutting. Over the moon ? I had a sleeve gastrectomy a year ago and I?m much healthier in so many ways. 70+ pounds gone a lighter outlook, the body took sometime to adjust to my meds but I?m much better. Any who oh and I?m 35 years of age now and work full time on my own.

Hannah Capps,

It's always good to hear success stories from Bluelight. A lot of people come here when in a dark time, and using the site to better themselves as opposed to potentiate the problem is commendable. I'm sure you have a lot of good advice for people on the site, and being 35 years young you still have a lot of time to bring yourself to even the next level in terms of personal success. Pleased to meet you, and I wish you the best in your continued recovery.

Keep on keeping on, my friend. :)

Much love from Bluelight!

Hannah Capps,

I?m so proud of you to hear of your 7 years self harm free. I have dealt with the same issues in my life for the past 8 years and haven?t quite come to the point of ?recovery? yet although after getting stitches in my wrists in October I haven?t really hurt myself, because of how bad it hurt everyone around me.

I am always here to talk and would love to chat with you about it if you are willing, because I don?t really talk to much of anyone about it in my life anymore.

Much love. We got this. And I am so effing proud of you. <3