• MDMA &
    Empathogenic
    Drugs

Welcome Guest!
  • MDMA Moderators:

First MDMA Experience as This Gets Written - Help!!!

swimminginpowder

Greenlighter
Hi Guys,

Long time Bluelight reader, first time posting. Sounds like someone calling into a radio station the first time. Lmao. SWIM is high as hell as I finish writing this post for him and has a work meeting in an hour and 10 mins and still needs to nap.

Last night/this morning at around 2:30 in the morning SWIM tried Molly (MDMA, to my knowledge) for the first time. It was a big pink crystal rock that weighed 7.5 grams at the beginning of the night. SWIM snorted an alright sized line. Equivalent to what you'd regularly cut a coke line like because SWIM frequents coke and was using since around 9pm last night as well.

Upon doing the line SWIM was told that he should wait about 30-40 mins to feel anything. He felt nothing except a more intense coke high. So he continued to do additional lines as well as a buddy had crushed some into a glass with about 4oz of water to drink. SWIM also continued using cocaine because of his familiarity with it. When the cocaine was gone, SWIM did the molly more frequently, continuously cutting lines about an inch long as he would regularly do with coke over a night like this with friends.

SWIM is now feeling more of the affects of molly he believes but still not what people have described. SWIM did get very sweaty very shortly after the first line, guess the lyric "Popped a molly, i'm sweating" has merit. In any case, because of not feeling it SWIM thinks he may have over done it a bit tying to get to the high hes heard about. SWIM trusted his two friends of the three other folks partaking because they had ecperience. One of them said sure you can handle some more, knowing SWIMS background with 5 day coke binges and such, although he didnt realize how much more SWIM was actually doing, the other at one point did say to slow down. SWIM idiotically takes being told to slow down, relax, or stop as a challenge to do more instead.

SWIM foolishly waited until the end of the night to look at a normal dosage via the interwebs. Found out it's about the total of your weight in kg plus 50 in miligrams. So SWIM weighs about 210lbs which is roughly 95 kilos. Plus 50 would be 145 mg for a session. That's about .14 gram max for SWIM. Based on the 6 gram weight of the rock at the end of the night and his usage vs others and knowing just by seeing how much powder is in a line the approximate weight of the powder being consumed, He would say he thinks he did roughly .8-1 gram of the molly. This is concerning considering another 1.5 of coke which is no big deal on its own, SWIM likes to do atleast an eight ball if hes partying at home, a quarter if hes out. Only ever 2-3 weeks now not everyday like the year and a half he spent doing it that way. But with the unkown of MDMA to SWIM and his what he presumes to be excessive consumtion of about 6-7 times the recomended maximum. Should swim expect a really shitty come down. He took .5mg xanax to try and fall asleep. No help. and is contemplating when he get to work taking the 30mg adderal xr he has left over to get through the day.

This is novice for someone even like SWIM who was an addict for 1.5 - 2 years, sold endless amounts of blow, and came back from addiction with the ability to use every 2-3 sometimes 4 weeks recreationally without falling off the wagon and knowing plenty about the things he puts in his body.

Please advise on what SWIM should expect in the next few hours or days to come. What he can maybe do to make it easier. In the form of medicines, foods, drinks, other drugs. SWIM has access to everything possible with one or two phone calls and will do what it takes to come out okay! Also I should mention SWIM was planning on partying tonight, drug free, but he's been asked if molly will join the fun, is it safe to invite her again in a lesser amount?

Hi, SWIM is not really necessary to use bro, its better to not use SWIM since its discouraged to use that term on this forums.

No, dont do MDMA again tonight, especially if you dont know how much you just did yesterday, usually for sleeping melatonin or valerian root is useful with benzos being a last resort after MDMA, there are several supplements that can help prevent MDMA comedown but they need to be taken before and during the experience, right now your best bet would try to get some good quality sleep as soon as you can, drink a lot of water, exercise a little bit if you can, and eat healthy and light for a while.

Also if you really did .8 to a gram of of molly plus 1.5g cocaine no wonder you cant sleep, I would advise definetly not taking any more drugs tonight and sleep first before deciding if you want to go partying tonight since you might have not come down completely at this point and you dont know how you will feel later but definetly do not take more drugs in any event.

If youve been a long time reader then you?d know how retarded this was. Youd probably also be dead if it was your first time with MDMA so I kind of want to call bullshit. The fact you?re even thinking about going to work adds even less merit to this post

I could see someone doing .8 grams of shitty cut MDMA lines across several hours a whole night of course not all at once and surviving so I would give you benefit of the doubt but that was really a bad move bro.

Yea I feel that like most these days, OP was snorting up impure MDMA. (The fact an ?eight ball? is considered a night in, if that was pure cocaine an eight ball lasts quite a few good days.). Also the cocaine severely negated the MDMA?s effects, another happy fuck up...

Because to be honest lots of people have fried themselves on a lot less. You got lucky AF OP if you walk away with nothing more than your feeling now. This ain?t cocaine where you just wait out the shitty effects, with MDMA the shitty effects take a long long time to go away for some.

Report back in a week please so we know you didn?t wind up like the poor LTC folks.

-GC

Looool this is totally another throwaway account from that guy who posted on here talking about "smoking molly in a gar"

Idk what you want as a reply, it sounds more like you just wanna brag about doing something stupid on purpose to seem cool

You might not feel fucked up until 3-5 days later. The sickness doesn't always kick in immediately.

lay off the drugs dude, coke included. Give your body time to recover or you'll end up with an anxiety disorder that takes years to heal.

.8 MDMA is very unlikely to kill anybody, even if it is their first time, without a medical condition that makes them more vulnerable such as defective heart valves.
This is especially true if the MDMA is not ingested all at once but spread out.

Ofcourse overheating combined with dehydration can be fatal, but usually a person will collapse and be helped before it's too late.
Not that I'm encouraging anybody to ingest that much MDMA, far from it.

.8 of decent purity MDMA all at once would be fatal most likely in someone without tolerance, key word ALL at once, spread it probably would just rape your brain.

i'm pretty surprised no one has said this yet, but THAT WASN'T MOLLY man. Clearly not molly. Your doing dirty meth. thats why your not in a hospital, but doing even close to that much and blowing coke is serious heart attack, aneurism, stroke territory. not a great move. go buy a scale, and punch your dealer

i know it's neither here nor there, but i took .8 of molly on my wedding day... It was not the best molly, but it was the best wedding