• NMI Moderators: Snafu in the Void

Lol hi everyone:)

heyowassgud

Greenlighter
Um so to be completely honest this post is meaningless but it's 1am and I'm not tired (I know the screen isn't helping). Anyways, if you're reading this I hope your day was good
7.gif

heyowassgud, what's good?

Tell me about yourself :) What brings you to Bluelight??

Welcome here!

I have been going on this website without an account for quite some time, and I finally decided that I wanted to be able to interact with others on this forum. I mainly want to be able to ask specific questions about specific substances and answer other people's questions, and I also think that it would be good to post my experience reports in case people find them useful. Finally, I guess I just want to be part of a community that doesn't look down upon the use of psychedelics. Everyone in my family is strongly against any drug use (even though my dad finds alcohol "fine"), and my friends misunderstand the motive behind my use: personal and spiritual growth. Even though I have straight A's, do household chores, meditate, help people with their personal life, and stay perfectly healthy, I have been called a stoner, a druggie, and many other hurtful things just because I use substances 10-20 days a year. I want to be able to talk to people without getting put down, and I think that Bluelight is a supportive community where I can share my stories and help others too:)

And yes, my username is quite odd lol but it was the first thing that came to mind so I used it:p

I think your username is perfect - it shows your wanting to connect as well as your optimistic outlook on life, by asking what's good. :)

You have definitely come to the right place if you're looking to be accepted for your non-mainstream way of spiritual growth, and I hope you are able to make this place a second home, as so many of us here have. I look forward to reading your Trip Reports! I made one about meth but I find psychedelic experiences to be much more interesting.

When I did acid I had an epiphany that I completely forgot when I came down, so now I bring a notebook every time I trip. Do you find notebooks helpful, or bothersome?

I find notebooks very useful, but definitely not on the peak of an experience; I can't figure out how to use a pencil lol. Writing things down on the comedown allows me to reflect on my trip before I forget everything when I am back at baseline. On one of my DXM trips I definitely found a notebook good during the comedown when I could actually function but I still had the headspace.

Thanks for the warm welcome and nice comments about my username, and I am looking forward to talking to the community:)