• NMI Moderators: Snafu in the Void

Hello Everyone!

notthenelster

Greenlighter
I wanted to take sometime to get acquainted with the community here by making a post to introduce myself. I am a researcher that resides in the US and am currently in my final year of study for my masters. I triple majored in chemical engineering, chemistry and computer science and my masters is in chemical engineering. I am a lab assistant at a large US based conglomerate and have much experience in the lab(this is my 5th year as an assistant). I have had the pleasure of working with some extraordinary individuals at this job. Our lab is currently tasked with doing research on new synthetic compounds mainly benzodiazepines, but some other compouds as well and I have had the chance to test these products extensively. I would like to make myself available for people to contact me so I can help further their understanding of these compounds and what we have found within the research chemical market that currently resides in the US due to the grey area that have been created due US drug policy. Good luck researchers, I look forward to what this community has to offer myself and my associates.

Hi notthenelster, welcome to Bluelight!

Your background is incredibly cool, and i'd love to hear more about your research when you post around the forum.

Do you have a drug of choice yourself, or mainly here to share information?