Hello Juice brothers !!!
Im John
Weight : 87 kg (190 lbs)
Height : 180cm
My recent cycle is
week 1-12 Test E 500mg/week
week 1-12 Deca 500mg/week
week 1-6 Dbol 40mg/ed
now i add Humalog 10iu 3xday(breakfast,with pre workout meal and with post workout meal)
i want your ideas for my cutting phase
week 13-24 test p 50mg/eod
week 13-16 methyltrienolone 750mcg/ed
week 17-24 tren a 150mg/eod
week 17-24 winny 50mg/ed
week 21-24 halo 30mg/ed
im thinking about methyltrienolone and dimethylnandrolone
i have and 1 stack with 3mg/ml methyltrienolone
200mcg/ml dimethylnandrolone
thank you im waiting your opinions!!!

Hello Juice brothers !!!
Im John
Weight : 87 kg (190 lbs)
Height : 180cm
My recent cycle is
week 1-12 Test E 500mg/week
week 1-12 Deca 500mg/week
week 1-6 Dbol 40mg/ed
now i add Humalog 10iu 3xday(breakfast,with pre workout meal and with post workout meal)
i want your ideas for my cutting phase
week 13-24 test p 50mg/eod
week 13-16 methyltrienolone 750mcg/ed
week 17-24 tren a 150mg/eod
week 17-24 winny 50mg/ed
week 21-24 halo 30mg/ed
im thinking about methyltrienolone and dimethylnandrolone
i have and 1 stack with 3mg/ml methyltrienolone
200mcg/ml dimethylnandrolone
thank you im waiting your opinions!!!

Hi and Welcome.. Please read the sticky "Why you should not frontload", it should explain our thinking here a little better, and may answer some of your questions..

First of all thank you,i read the post..what you think about bridge with low test for 4 weeks before start cutting with test tren and methyltrienolone ?

Hey John, welcome to the forums.

My first thought is that you're planning to take a shit ton combo of pretty potent and harmful (healthwise) gear, especially given both your age and weight. And that's not meant as an insult but a basic observation.

Why don't you give us some idea of your training and AAS background and your current goals (ie context), so that we can give you more tailored feedback?

Methyl tren with halo alone would have my liver aching in a week. Don't know much about the dimethylnandrolone but it's double methylated which will be harsh on the liver as well.

I done 3 cycle 30+ weeks
With test tren winny clen t3 ...
Now i need your help planning a heavy long cycle.
Im 87 kg 17%bf ,my goal at last weeks of cycle is to 82-84kgs 9% bf. Then i will go off for 6 months and then im planning start for my first show.Tnx again give me your lights

Thats a way too extreme cycle for your stats and the fact you arent even using this for a show prep imo. If you really are set on getting crazy then stick to high dose oils which wont hit your body quite as hard.

You are 191lbs at 17% bf which is attainable naturally. Reaching 82-84kg at 9% is attainable with significantly less gear. Whats your diet and training look like?

Nutrition
1st meal : 100gr oats 1 banana 40 gr protein 5gr creatine 10 iu hunalog
2st : 250 gr rise 150gr chicken breast
3st :same like 2st + 10iu humalog
Pre workout meal is something with simple carbs like banana or rise + protein
Intra workout bcaa
Post workout 10iu humalog
1 banana 30gr protein 10 gr creatine
5 gr glutamine
30 min after 200gr rice +150 chicken breast

Have to agree with Swim, you really need to lower your bodyfat first, around 10-12%. You can do this just on testosterone.

Id also lay off the insulin, its only going to add fat unless youre running growth and even then I still wouldnt add it unless maybe youre competing on a pro stage. Body fat is way too high right now to even be considering it

Imo youll get more out of a gram of test and a few IUs of growth than that cycle any day and will be significantly less strain on your body, liver, kidneys, etc

Nutrition
1st meal : 100gr oats 1 banana 40 gr protein 5gr creatine 10 iu hunalog
2st : 250 gr rice 150gr chicken breast
3st :same like 2st + 10iu humalog
Pre workout meal is something with simple carbs like banana or rice + protein
Intra workout bcaa
Post workout 10iu humalog
1 banana 30gr protein 10 gr creatine
5 gr glutamine
30 min after 200gr rice +150 chicken breast

Where's your veggies..?? Too much reliance on protein powders (not sweetened with sucralose I hope).?

Are the carbs in that diet enough to eliminate the risk of blood sugar dropping to low?
I'm sorry if this is obvious but I thought some sugar+water was needed when taking insulin.

Are the carbs in that diet enough to eliminate the risk of blood sugar dropping to low?
I'm sorry if this is obvious but I thought some sugar+water was needed when taking insulin.

He shouldn't be taking insulin at his age and body size, and certainly not without hGH..

Thx for your replies i will cut the insulin and go with test deca and at cutting phase i wilk go with test tren winn and might dome methyltrienolone

1st cycle
Week 1-16 test cyp 500mg
Week 10-16 winny 50mg ed
2st and 3st cycles
Test 750mg for 20 weeks
Tren ace 100mg eod for 8+ weeks
Winny,clen,t3,eca last weeks

1st cycle
Week 1-16 test cyp 500mg
Week 10-16 winny 50mg ed
2st and 3st cycles
Test 750mg for 20 weeks
Tren ace 100mg eod for 8+ weeks
Winny,clen,t3,eca last weeks

okay so what are your main goals for this cycle, Buylking or cutting or like a recomp?

I can give you a lot of cycle ideas and routes to go as i myself have competed before so i have a fair bit of knowledge in this game.

I want to take 10 lean lbs so now im on test e 500mg deca 500mg ans dbol.and after 12 weeks i will start cuttinf

I want to take 10 lean lbs so now im on test e 500mg deca 500mg ans dbol.and after 12 weeks i will start cuttinf

But thats why i say both those compounds aromatize heavily, reason i suggested an AI so you know that your gains are more clean then water weight so to speak. So maybe something like aromasin, arimidex or letro to control estrogen and water weight.

Last edited: