Introduce Myself And bulk critism

Also how is the diet looking. What calories are you hitting and what is your Macro split?

But thats why i say both those compounds aromatize heavily, reason i suggested an AI so you know that your gains are more clean then water weight so to speak. So maybe something like aromasin, arimidex or letro to control estrogen and water weight.

Another option would be to lower the dose or drop the deca and dbol, I'm sure he doesn't need all that at 87 kg 17%bf..!!

Another option would be to lower the dose or drop the deca and dbol, I'm sure he doesn't need all that at 87 kg 17%bf..!!

In all honesty 17% bf is actually a bit to high imo to cycle as it just increases the chances of estro side effects but not impossible to cycle on, hence the reason i mentioned using an AI. Also another reason i prefer npp over deca as its faster acting and less water retention and les side effects. Plus tbol to me is also better for cleaner lbm gains then dbol but then again dbol is superior again between the two for strength.

I finish the dbol 5 weeks now im on test deca and 20mg nolva ed
When i go test tren winny i will add proviron and aromasin 25 eod.give me your lights

You using two 19-nor compounds in a row so I would advice using dostinex for progesterone sides.

Proviron isn't really needed in my opinion. Just a cutting cycle of test prop, tren ace and Winny should do the trick. Also adding clen and t3 during the cutting process will help a lot but is also not really needed.

You never mentioned your calories or macro split

Ofcource t3 and clen but i was thinking about test e with tren a and winny and at last weeks halo
Protein 180+ per day including bcaa and post workout drink and carbs now was 270

hey bud. hope the bulking is going good

From my calculations your maintenance is 2800 cals. i personally would run it at a Pro-23%, Carbs-25% and fat 40%. This might sound a lot but i have used a highler fat then carb % percentage for bulking and also find it to be more clean gains and keep able gains. This is just an suggestion. So if you go with this your macros will look as following. Pro - 250g, carbs 179g and fat 127g. This is on maintanance so up that with 300-500cals for bulking then i would push the extra cals to carbs. Try using your carbs for your first meal of the day and then only pre and post workout. the rest of the meals only protein and fats with the odd greens here and there.

This is just a personal exp and input/advice. Hope it helps and use as it suites you and helps you