• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Opioids Plugging Liquid Oral Methhadone

DrGonzo899

Bluelighter
Is there any reason to plug 60 mg of 10mg/ml methadone solution rather than just drinking it? Already stupidly tried IVing it with seemingly less effect than oral.

I was just literally thinking about plugging my 80mg of liquid methadone for the first time about an hour ago... Then I said ahhhhh fuck it... I'll just drink it. I'm not really to excited about sticking anything up my ass LOL. No disrespect to anyone who enjoys plugging because I've heard of it's wonderful benefits with other opiates b4... I'm just not really into it.

Last edited:
Haha, yeah man that's pretty much what I decided, drank ~50mg. Gonna stupidly shoot 10mg this morning to put whatever tint amount lost to oral in my system.

Haha, yeah man that's pretty much what I decided, dra nk ~50mg. Gonna stupidly shoot 10mg this morning to put whatever tint amount lost to oral in my system. How do I delete this?

Haha, yeah man that's pretty much what I decided, dra nk ~50mg. Gonna stupidly shoot 10mg this morning to put whatever tint amount lost to oral in my system. How do I delete this?

4 shooooow lol... Please be careful with the needle... Njoy your day!

Lmao not tryna come off as rude nor funny but whose gonna pour all that syrup up your butt?
whomever it is they?re a real keeper in my book..cheers

What is with all this methadone misuse lately lol.

Just drink it. :D

I'm sure you could squirt it up your ass, but if it's barely worth IV I don't see putting it up your ass making anything better.

What is with all this methadone misuse lately lol.

Just drink it. :D

I'm sure you could squirt it up your ass, but if it's barely worth IV I don't see putting it up your ass making anything better.
The reason was because I'm on. Very low dose waiting every 3 days to go up 5 mgs. On 35 mgs. Tmrw I move up to 40. Being a long time h addict with a huge heroin tolerance. I am on the verge of being sick so I was considering iv. Or IR. But after much research I've decided not too do either and to just tough it out. I did Kratos for about 4 days. Just small ish amounts. But as of today I am dome using Kratos. I feel okay just like I said I am just at the point of being well. If I was at 30 still without Kratom I'd be sick.

Is methadone half life 72 hours or is that a joke. I read 35 to 42 hours online just now but Google gives lots of misinformation. I miss the good old ol Google days where it was possible to search for things and it wasn't sensored like it is now. Now if I type anything drug related all it brings up is rehab. Sigh

The reason was because I'm on. Very low dose waiting every 3 days to go up 5 mgs. On 35 mgs. Tmrw I move up to 40. Being a long time h addict with a huge heroin tolerance. I am on the verge of being sick so I was considering iv. Or IR. But after much research I've decided not too do either and to just tough it out. I did Kratos for about 4 days. Just small ish amounts. But as of today I am dome using Kratos. I feel okay just like I said I am just at the point of being well. If I was at 30 still without Kratom I'd be sick.

Is methadone half life 72 hours or is that a joke. I read 35 to 42 hours online just now but Google gives lots of misinformation. I miss the good old ol Google days where it was possible to search for things and it wasn't sensored like it is now. Now if I type anything drug related all it brings up is rehab. Sigh

The methadone half life to my knowledge is actually variable depending on how dependent you are. For a person first taking it with little opioid tolerance, for pain relief reasons say, could be looking at a 72 hour half life.

For people like us? You're looking at more like 24 hours.

I totally get your frustrations about increasing your dose, I had trouble getting inducted on methadone too for similar reasons. Eventually I found somewhere that let me start on 40mg and go up 5mg every 2 days, and that was enough.

If that's the issue I don't think IV is a good idea. It'll might be stronger when you first take it but it'll probably start wearing off even faster.