• Psychedelic Drugs Welcome Guest
    View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

2CB to ease back into the psychedelic experience?

Cudi

Bluelighter
Not trying to make this a "What should I take" thread, so I'll be very clear. I've done psychedelics only once, back in 2014 and had a traumatizing and horrible LSD trip. It was too overwhelming and caused me to have sensory overload which resulted in frequent but short lasting "ego death episodes" that would last a couple minutes then thrust me back into reality, and this cycle repeated itself for what felt like eternity.

I'm wondering if 20mg of 2CB purchased from a reputable DW vendor would be tolerable for a person like myself. I'm pretty prone to substance induced panic attacks and will absolutely have benzos on hand in case things go south. I've also been very depressed and hopeless lately, is it reckless to do this or should 2CB's safety profile (both mentally and physically) deem it alright? I haven't decided yet in what setting I'll be taking it, if I do

As far as choice of psychedelics, I think 2C-B is a good candidate, as it is mellow, easygoing, rather euphoric, and even slightly empathogenic. I can't really think of any more suited to easing back into psychedelics. However, it sounds like your mental set isn't very good. I can appreciate using psychedelics to try to kick yourself out of a funk, but as you know, that's risky. Though 2C-B is easygoing, it's still a psychedelic, so there are risks. If you do choose to do it, I would recommend doing it in a very comfortable, controlled setting, with one person you really trust to either trip with you or watch over you.