• Cannabis Discussion Welcome Guest
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules

Need tips any help appreciated

bluekiller

Greenlighter
Hey so i dont know if this is really allowed up here but fuck it plz dont ban me I am a heavy smoker like an 8th a day might not seem like much to u but im in high school and thats a lot to me but the bad thing is that im on probation and i have been able to cheat one test but i know i need to quit but i cant seem to find the right motivation i know most people say weed isnt addicting but i seem to be fairly dependent on it to the point that i cant eat or sleep without it I want to quit but i cant seem to stop myself from buying that next bag i know it all comes down to willpower but i need help anyone have any tips on how to get off it once i quit for a few days ill be good but i cant seem to make it that far i need to quit asap or i will get myself locked up again any help or tips are appreciated either post here or message me or email me at [email protected] and 2 more things one if ur just gonna talk shit and say just quit and not be helpful please leave im looking for actual help from others who may also have or are experiencing this as well and 2 if you read this far thank you your awesome hope you have a fantastic day stay lit

weeds great for self medicating, but u gotta find a way to not use too much. balance is the key.

since ur not allowed ur gunna have to look for an alternative.
maybe you should try vaping chamomille and damiana combined.

that should relax you a bit.

Hi again bluekiller, and welcome to Bluelight :)

You too in_human_form, welcome!

IMO, best practice for getting off the herb is to keep yourself busy. Distract yourself. Call a friend. Go for a walk. Drink some coffee. Attend to your oral fixation with gum. Etc.

If all you need is a few days, maybe just sleep it off. Have a packed schedule for when you wake, get exhausted, then sleep again. Do this for 2 days and you'll be golden, my friend.

Exercise really helps when I take tolerance break. Maybe that?s some good motivation. Just tell yourself you don?t have to quit forever, just until you?re done with the law. And tell yourself when you do end up smoking again it?ll feel amazing, just like the first time you got high.
I feel for ya dude. Keep your chin up!