• NMI Moderators: Snafu in the Void

new guy

bluekiller

Greenlighter
Hey not really sure what im doing but the site said tell a little about myself and i railed 50mg of adderall a few mins ago so why not im a fairly experienced drug user never been able to get ahold of real phycadelics but ive done weed,meth,percs,oxys,dxm 900mg,benadryl 600mg,tons of ritalin,focalin,and adderall lots of uppers easy to get here and much more that i dont seem to remember right now oh yea also salvia thats kind of a phycadelic and mugwort tea one time but overall im a pretty experienced dude only tried each drug a hangful of times apart from uppers but i know a lot about all ive tried so if you have any questions about any of these hit me up maybe i can help and now im gonna stop ranting if you read all this your awesome hope you have a great day or night and stay safe

Hey bluekiller,

Cool that you've already been browsing the forums and posting - thanks for your contributions :)

Boy oh boy, i love adderall too. Any upper, for that matter. There are a lot of tweakers and speed freaks on BL so make yourself at home.

Anything else you'd like to share? Hobbies outisde of drugs? Favorite color? ;p

Thanks for jumping aboard - welcome to Bluelight!!

Ello gov'na,

So is adderall what u usually use? Do u mix?

I had a friend who had a few extra and we used to take 1 and we would super motivated to do shit all day. I remember i didnt enjoy the come down and stupidly decided to drink with it. An hr or so later i got hot mouth and blew a few chunks and was pretty nauseated for the rest of the trip. However i did my best best Bob Ross painting while rolling and dont regret that lol.

Happy trails~

Tripping is the best bro! Check out the trip reports for various psychedelics on here and erwowid. Way better than pure stims, opioids, and downers in my opinion. Have fun and stay safe!