• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Benzos Help with making A Diclazepam Propylene Glycol Solution?

Thomas29

Bluelighter
Hi, I am looking to taper down from short-acting benzos with the help of Diclazepam. I just need to know exactly how I can make A solution from Diclazepam Powder?

Well, you could do a 1 mg Diclazepam to 1 ml PG mix, like 100 mg Diclazepam added to 100 ml PG or you could concentrate it more, depending on your liking and the solubility. Maybe add some heat, like a warm water bath to dissolve it faster

Thank you sooo much for replying to my thread was getting bit antsy there.

I have read Propylene Glycol is a Laxative so I don't know exactly how much of it you would need to create a laxative effect but regardless I think I want a 2MG Diclazepam per Ml solution so like 200MG in 100ML for an example is simple as that since I suck at math like u would not believe and last thing i want is to over dose cause I miscalculated the amount lol.

Do you have any idea by how much Diclazepam Powder is readily dissolvable in Propylene Glycol. I read only 4MG per 1ML of Etizolam is readily dissolvable but I have read about people getting as much as 10MG per ML by shaking it and adding a bit of heat into it.

Iirc PEG is a laxative, never heard of PG being one, but we're talking about much more than a few milliliter anyways.
I think I've read about 10 mg/ml somewhere, but this can take days to dissolve. 2 mg diclazepam / 1 ml PG should be good, but might take a day. Lightly heating the solution (not too much or you could destroy the dicla) should fasten the process

Thank you sooo much for replying to my thread was getting bit antsy there.

I have read Propylene Glycol is a Laxative so I don't know exactly how much of it you would need to create a laxative effect but regardless I think I want a 2MG Diclazepam per Ml solution so like 200MG in 100ML for an example is simple as that since I suck at math like u would not believe and last thing i want is to over dose cause I miscalculated the amount lol.

Do you have any idea by how much Diclazepam Powder is readily dissolvable in Propylene Glycol. I read only 4MG per 1ML of Etizolam is readily dissolvable but I have read about people getting as much as 10MG per ML by shaking it and adding a bit of heat into it.

If you suck at maths then I would genuinely just recommend going 1mg = 1ml. It's a lot easier than doubling or halving or whatever (and just to clarify, I'm not implying you can't work out how to do that, but it's a lot easier to mess up your doses and make mistakes, plus just a bit irritating, when you're doing benzos).

Also etizolam, which is similar, was pretty hard(ish) for me to dissolve in PG so this makes sense for more than just taking more effort to calculate your dose.

The way I did it was to put say 100mg etizolam in a bottle of 100ml PG, screw the lid on and then run it under a hot tap. Eventually the bottle would warm up increasing solubility, and I would shake it and then use a pipette to repeatedly suck and quirt (lol) the solution of PG/etizolam powder back into the bottle/solution. All that warmth and vibration and you should eventually see it dilute.

The PG would presumably only become a laxitive in high doses; I'm not sure how much you'd need as I never had that effect, but I took more than 1ml and never had any problems.

Last edited:
Thank you for the answers just to be clear I simply just take 200MG of Diclazepam and 100ML of Proyplene Glycol then I will make a 2MG Per ML solution then to make it simple since I truly do suck at math?

What exactly do u mean by lightly heating? I don't want to destroy any of the Diclazepam so if I were just to shake it once in awhile over say like 24 Hours without using heat how much slower is not using heat comparable to using heat help it dissolve based on anyone's personal experience or anecdotes information that anyone has read.

Do I make simply put some water in my sink or in a bowl for example and only make the water slightly warm like just a bit warmer then luke warm water would be?

Last edited:
Since I plan on weaning down I would assume I can use a small amount of powder to get a weaker solution and then it should dissolve faster correct? Like a half a MG Per ML Solution for example?

If you don't want to consume too much PG over the time (I had some stomach problems when I only used PG for my etizolam solutions that I made in 2011 after a few weeks of almost daily consumption) you can use pure food-grade 96% alcohol/ethanol (vodka or other dilutions with less than 95% won't work, I guess) and either mix it with PG or just make an alcohol solution. I usually make an 50/50 alcohol/PG solution* because an pure alcohol solution will leave many residues on the container/syringe etc. when it evaporates and the PG prevents this even in small amounts and makes the solution thicker/less likely to spill.

*(depending on the benzo I dissolve it in one of them first if it's better soluble in it and then mix it with the other one, for example I found bromazᴏlam to be almost insoluble in alcohol and slowly soluble in slightly heated PG, most other benzos I had were about equally easy soluble in both solvents but in pure PG solutions it takes more time until they are completely homogeneous dissolved)

Also depending on how many doses you take and how strong the solution is one should calculate roughly how much alcohol you will have in all doses as you don't want it to influence the effects of the benzo so it's better to make either an stronger solution or mix it with PG.

I wonder if one could dissolve it in alcohol and/or PG and then further mix this with glycerol (or/and other non-toxic solvents), for example diazepam IV-products often have glycerol as well as PG and maybe it has some further benefits besides being cheaper than food grade alcohol.

PEG is only allowed in minimal amounts as an addition for pharmaceuticals where I live as it's said to have more toxicity and side effects than PG but as far as I have read PEG is often used in other countries, what benefits does it have in contrast to other solvents? There are some RC's that are often sold as pure PEG solutions here, for example bromadol and I wonder why PG wouldn't be just as good. Is PEG somehow more safe for such solutions with very small amounts of active ingredients as it keeps substances more stable/equally distributed?

Btw; I recommend to anyone who gives his friends some of these benzo solutions (and isn't sure if it could get into dirty hands from there) to mix the solution with blue/blue-green food color so that it's not/less likely used abusive as K.O. drops or the like.

Last edited:
How much Propylene Glycol did you use Daily and do you mean nausea stomach discomfort or and if so how common of a side-effect is it and the chances I will experience any problems using Propylene Glycol?

I don't know exactly how long I used it (it was 2011) but something between a few weeks and a few month's of 1-4ml PG/day. I'm not sure if it's a common side effect but 5ml/day of PG is considered safe as far as I know.

Last edited:
Hm thanks for replying that's good to know I will be paying attention to whether or not my stomach starts getting upset when using it since I assume that's what you were referring to as stomach problems?

Omfg this is a nightmare I got ripped off by a seller on a popular purchasing Website that I don't know if naming it would be considering sourcing or not but the point i and now I need to file a A-Z Claim to get my money back (what ever that means exactly.) Since I never received the Propylene Glycol and I got the Diclazepam Powder but I now need to buy Everclear Alcohol right? Or what kind of Alcohol do I need to get this into a fucking safe to use solution so I can fucking taper it's one thing after another and another and another I can't take this anymore especially in withdrawal ffs.

I beg of you help me figure out how to do this with Alcohol or should I make a new thread and re-name it with Alcohol instead of Propylene Glycol the clock keeps tick-tock! TICK-TOCKING! And I am running out of time I could just cry right now But I think I have cried enough tears for one life time and I read it will take a long time to get your money refunded but I am optimistic I will get my money back but that's about it.

I'd try some 100 proof vodka, Bacardi 151 maybe or Everclear for sure. Since it's not pure EtOH, 2-5 mg/mL would probably be the strongest conc. I'd use.

The last year ive been using exclusively 75% etoh 25% water solutions with diclazepam I have kept for around a month in brown glass , seems to maybe degrade a little bit .. 10-15%. (from r/RC's discussing storage times)

I need it to replace the equivalent of 4.5MG of clonazepam daily won't that much alcohol with my 90MG Methadone my 60MG Baclofen I use for sleep plus the GABAPentin I take all be risky to consume with a daily amount of Diclazepam which I read someone says it is 1MG Diclazepam = 15MG Diazepam but due to the Metabolites and I read all over it is 1MG suspected to be 10MG and 2MG per ML would require how much alcohol like I been awake for 5 days and have probably lost 5 pounds in weight I mean at this point i am ready to just snort a bump of this shit and end it all like wtf.

I can't do math let alone think right now so fuck let me take a time out and see if I can grasp what the fucking question I need to fuckin ask even is which first of all what is the diclazepam to diazepam or any benzo equivalent dosing?... So i need to find money to pull out of my ass to buy everclear assuming I mission impossible complete that shit let's take to the I fucking suck ass as in i'm cognitively impaired from drugs fuckin lack of sleep lack of food lack over all just everything including patience since every fucking thing I have done is been nothing but a huge waste of my time hours and upon hours and hours attempting to figure shit out.

Now how long would it last in propylene glycol because 10-15% loss of potency is not acceptable when weaning down as I been through benzo withdrawal before and I cant even lower my dose by 5% without muscle spasms and twitches from eye lid to literally my calves are twitching. Even lowering my dose by as little as 0.125MG of Clonazepam roughly is enough to cause these horrible unbearable symptoms including insomnia that has had me up for 5 unbearable days.

That being said FORGET the PG as I can't get it yet and I will need the everclear to maybe like I put 200MG in 100ML Everclear and that's 2MG per 1ML solution correct but how long exactly will it take to dissolve? To equal 4.5MG i need literally 4.5 ML daily of this throat burning horrible shit everclear?

which is my only solution besides giving into the suicidal ideation that was expected but this shit show i see happening left and right and in front of my face in my life right now is not helping. I got to wait like 2 weeks before I get my money back and need to upload more money on my prepaid credit card and then I need to get ripped off for another fee for making another purchase of Propylene Glycol from a reputable popular online purchasing website where I'm told this is a rare for this type of thing to happen wow unlucky/lucky me i guess.

Not sure if this makes any sense if it doesn't i am sooo fucked but that's just how the cookie crumbles am I right y'all I would lol but I am literally to exhausted.

Last edited:
I finally got the Propylene Glycol and I got an empty Twinlabs Copper Capsules Amber Glass Vial which I plan to use a funnel I got but I am not sure if the Diclazepam Powder will stick to the funnel and plus the opening at the top of the jar is very big so should I just weigh out the powder in a little tray dump it in I just don't want to loose any mg's of powder from the Diclazepam sticking to the tray when I weigh or something like that? If someone has a link to any walkthroughs or can give me advice.

Oh and is the loss of potency in Propylene Glycol as bad as with Ethanol Solution? Does Storing it in the fridge make it last any longer? Does anyone have any links to a place to find the best way to store the Diclazepam PG Solution and how long it will stay good for I hope it is longer lasting in potency than ethanol. My sump pump is still bothering me I can't remember if I mentioned the fact my sump pump was broken kept me awake for 5 days but I may or may not finally be able to fall asleep at a decent time.

should I just weigh out the powder in a little tray dump it in I just don't want to loose any mg's of powder from the Diclazepam sticking to the tray when I weigh or something like that? If someone has a link to any walkthroughs or can give me advice.

Oh and is the loss of potency in Propylene Glycol as bad as with Ethanol Solution? Does Storing it in the fridge make it last any longer? Does anyone have any links to a place to find the best way to store the Diclazepam PG Solution and how long it will stay good for I hope it is longer lasting in potency than ethanol. My sump pump is still bothering me I can't remember if I mentioned the fact my sump pump was broken kept me awake for 5 days but I may or may not finally be able to fall asleep at a decent time.

Here's what I would do:
1. Fill vial with say 90 ml PG
2. Weigh out say 100 mg diclazepam in tray
3. Dump diclazepam into vial
4. Wash tray with 10 ml of PG to wash off any diclazepam sticking to the sides an dump the 10 ml PG into vial
5. Put vial into warm water to speed up things

Now you should have a 100 mg diclazepam / 100 ml PG solution

Storing it in the fridge should increase the shelf life, but in this case don't make a solution near the maximum concentration or some diclazepam might fall out of solution in the fridge

^but in this case don't make a solution near the maximum concentration or some diclazepam might fall out of solution in the fridge

What do you mean by that and how am I supposed to get the last little bit of powder out of the bag or am I going to loose a bunch of MG's worth of product from it. So loss of potency and loss of MG's from the Powder sticking to the tray plus bag are the only things in between me and using this bad investment to help me wean down fuck sakes I am screwed.

@ Thomas29 Sorry I hadn't been here for a few weeks and haven't read your message.

You don't need to worry about the storage and possible degradation of the diclazepam as long as it's in a pure propylene glycol and/or ethanol solution with no water. PG and Ethanol both have conserving effects and are useful to stop degradation and (fast) evaporization in many products like flavours that are mixed with PG for food, e-cigarettes etc. If you've made a strong solution you can use pure PG as you don't need to take high doses but I recommend to replace every couple of milliliters you have used with ethanol or PG so you get a weaker solution, then take your usual amount of ml and if it isn't enough you can take more but it's helpful to trick your brain a little bit.

You should keep in mind that diclazepam has a very long half life even compared to clonazepam so it will accumulate until a steady state is reached but I don't know how you can calculate this from the relations of potency/duration/accumulation etc. and it's further correlations with the increasing tolerance due to accumulation. I made a thread about this but it seems no one who knows more about this has replied yet. https://www.bluelight.org/vb/threads/861248-Benzo-Tolerance-Long-vs-Short-Medium-Half-Life

I guess due to the long half life you shouldn't get those rapid withdrawal symptoms as with clonazepam. It seems strange that even such small dosage variations can cause withdrawals to occur, have you thought about supplementing the benzo with something else like Kava or other sedative herbs? It would also be possible to use pheni but to taper off or augment benzos but I can't recommend this as an medicinal advice because many people seem to get quite easy psychologically and psychosomatically addicted to it even though it's really easy to taper down in contrast to a real benzo addiction.

I would say it can be psychologically similar addictive to cigarettes but there are not those rapid cravings as with nicotine which has a slow half life. I use it almost constantly/daily since 2013, I must say that I have an addictive personallity in many ways and the first time I tried it I somehow knew that I'll gonna take it everyday from now on as I was so amazed by the effects, there was quite a hangover the day after I used about 1-2g for the first time so I took some more thinking it would elevate the fog but from there on I took it constantly in doses of 1-2g and since ~2016 3g but usually not more and sometimes less. When I don't have anything as I often delay my orders very long it takes about 24h to feel the need of taking another dose (I got somehow even more lazy in the last years than usually, I also smoke synthetic cannabinoids since 2010 daily 24/4 but since 2016 as the npsg-law was passed that made all indole- and indazole cannabinoids illegal along with the trend of there being more and more insanely potent cannabinoids (200-1000 times stronger than THC like 5F-ADB, MDMB-CHMICA, MDMB-Fubinaca and SGT25) which aren't really enjoyable as you almost never find the sweet spot between to little effects and the feeling of getting a seizure or something else every second along with being way lass psychedlic than the holy-grail cannabinoids JWH122 - &210, AB-Pinaca and AB-Fubinaca (in my opinion) so my mood, motivation, creativity I had from those good cannabinoids vanished over the time. It really sad, 2012 when there was plenty of AM2201, JWH122/210 and much more available I had the best time of my life, it was like a constant light "enlightment" from the psychedelic ego-dettachment through the noids.

Last edited: