• NMI Moderators: Snafu in the Void

Introductions part dos

quannorhea

Greenlighter
Hello again! I think i posted an new member intro but on a different thread so im posting again here. This is my first time posting but i had an account (forgot i signed up to view posts back then) and am now gonna start using bluelight because i am pretty butt deep in snorting meth. And because of that i became much more dependent on alcohol (liquor, not beers or wines) and mixing them together 99% of the time.

Im mid 20s female and just looking to find some posts with similar experiences as me. thanks, happy trails

Hi quannoehea,

Sorry i didn't get back to you earlier, was trying to get information on name changes. Yes, greenlighters and bluelighters can have name changes, but it cost a $25 donation first unfortunately.

In regards to your meth use, are you trying to quit, or are you okay with how things are? If you are trying to tapper off or having addiction troubles, i recommend checking out The Dark Side in the recovery forums. Here you will have great support in whatever you need, and can start a diary of sorts.

I am a mid 20's male, and am using meth from time to time. If you ever need a friend, feel free to PM me or anyone else on this site for that matter.

Have a good time, and welcome to Bluelight :)

madness00

Hello,

Lol ah damn if it costs money to change names, forget it anywho, im not purposefully trying to quit but trying to find out if some of the symptoms im experiencing are seriouslu harming me and if i need to stop now.

I actually started off snorting on my weekends off as a way to have fun but now i do it on nights that i work maybe 4-5 days out of the week. Idk i would think since i just started doin this stuff for less a year i probably am not killin myself with this drug but recently ive dabbled much more frequently thus feeling more shitty. Idk u have any worrisome symptoms?