• NMI Moderators: Snafu in the Void

New Member Hello ♥️

outside_upside

Greenlighter
Hello all! I?m hoping to meet people that make living with chronic pain a little less lonely. Life after cancer hasn?t been pleasant and the isolation of being in pain all the time gets to me. I?m looking at another surgery and I just have that not so good feeling about it. I hope to get answers to questions I just can?t ask my PM doctor without getting flagged or looking bad. I?m so grateful that you?re all here and look forward to meeting new people! I?m an early 30s girl who loves horror and power metal.

Horror is the best, but good horror is hard to find.

Not sure I am the one to answer your questions, but feel free to venture over to Basic Drug Discussion and you'll get the attention you need there. Also, while I may not be able to answer the questions, I can provide friendship. As can many others. So never hesitate to reach out, or make yourself vulnerable in order to attract like minded people.

I hope you have a great time here and find all the relief you need. And yeah, I think it's possible.

Welcome to Bluelight :)

-madness00

No, Marine. Things move a lot slower than realtime at Bluelight ;)

Welcome anyway.

Hello everyone!! I?m Mario and seeking information about Microdosing and where to find reputable research chemical companies to buy from

Welcome to Bluelight mario1022!

We can not help you with any drug purchases.

What are you looking to microdose? Maybe I can point you to the correct sub-forum.

Hi all, long suffering wife of an ex addict in need of advice!