• NMI Moderators: Snafu in the Void

Im Back!

NewFaceSameTripper

Bluelighter
Posted on here a lil bit but I locked myself out of my account. Ended up taking a break from everything but cannabis and alcohol.
However... I just got a few grams of really good cocaine so here I am lol. Hope everybody is doing well!

Hey NewFaceSameTripper,

Cocaine.. haven't had me some fish scale in a second. Let us know how it goes my friend. Weed never gets old for me, too. Alcohol i could do without because it brings out my less attractive traits. What else are you doing over there aside from drugs? Video games, partying, boating, hop-scotch?

Welcome to Bluelight!

Peace,
madness00

It went well Bro! I only mess with cocaine every so often. I was just vibing to music/cleaning and enjoying the high. Got a date for Saturday night so ill probably do a couple bumps again then:)

Dating and drugs is always interesting. It might be interesting to do some bumps during the date, but make sure you have enough to keep going in the bathroom or something so you don't come down, haha. But IME, dating sober is a lot more important, because you will be sober with this person often, and if you don't let them get to know the sober you, they may be alarmed at the difference. Just something to keep in mind.

Have fun though, and report back if you'd like!

Nah Ill just do a few before she gets over here. My come downs from anything arent really bad. Especially when you got cannabis:)