Drugs

Welcome Guest!
  • MDMA Moderators:

Not 2C-B, Testing as MDA

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pnuke

Greenlighter
New here. Got a gram of what was supposed to be 2C-B and like an idiot tested before testing :). Took a normal dose of around 15 to 18mg and tripped my face off. Felt like a really strong MDMA roll but very visual. I normally take around 20mg 2cb so this was a normal does for me. My TV turned into what I can only describe as a house of mirrors where you could see yourself a thousand times back and forth through the mirrors. My friend decided to try 10mg the next day and said it made him feel more drunk like. Having issues walking straight, slight visuals but still a great feeling. Not once during my trip did I feel out of control with my own thoughts, just different and stronger than 2cb. I actually felt like I didn't care about anything anymore, just happy to be comfortable on my couch
I got a Marquis test and it instantly went from purple to dark purple to eventually black. Also did a Simons test which came back negative so that would lead me to believe it is MDA. But at only 18mg would the effects be this profound? I've only done MDMA but at large doses (300+mg) but never MDA. I'm 205 lbs 6'3" so such a low does seems odd that it would be so strong. Any ideas? Waiting on a merke test now.
The powder was tan to light brown and kind of clumpy at first but after breaking it up in the bag turned to just powder.

Thanks!

Just to add, this isn't my first rodeo. I'm 41 and have been doing LSD, DMT, E and various fungus probably too much for many years now (Since 15). This was nothing like those, more like a combination of them.

I love MDA, buy as much of it as you can afford right now!

I love MDA, buy as much of it as you can afford right now!

Im loving it too. Just nervous it's something else since its really strong at 18mg. From what I've read it should be about 1mg per lbs. So that would put me at 200mg!

If 18mg made you trip hard, it's very difficult for me to imagine this could be MDA. MDA is more potent than MDMA, but the dose is still 60-80mg and probably more if you were trying to trip hard on it.

That does seem rather intense for an 18mg dose of 2C-B, though. But also far too potent for MDA. It seems likely it could be another 2C-X. 2C-E comes to mind because 18mg of 2C-E is a very strong trip, and extremely visual. However I find it to have a much more neutral emotional character. Some people find it very euphoric though. In fact on 2C-E I usually experience transcendent euphoria at times, but also anxiety and difficulty at times.

If 18mg made you trip hard, it's very difficult for me to imagine this could be MDA. MDA is more potent than MDMA, but the dose is still 60-80mg and probably more if you were trying to trip hard on it.

That does seem rather intense for an 18mg dose of 2C-B, though. But also far too potent for MDA. It seems likely it could be another 2C-X. 2C-E comes to mind because 18mg of 2C-E is a very strong trip, and extremely visual. However I find it to have a much more neutral emotional character. Some people find it very euphoric though. In fact on 2C-E I usually experience transcendent euphoria at times, but also anxiety and difficulty at times.

Thanks for getting back to me. Wouldn't it show up as green on marquis though if it was any of the 2c's?
And correction on my last post, I meant 90mg, not 200! Forgot lbs to KG conversion. I bought a new scale today. Mine was around 5 yo and was giving different weight with the same weight even after calibration. If it shows up as MDA on merke I'm going to test the new scale.

Hey friend,

Check out EData, they had a recent submission for 2c-b which tested as MDMA and Ketamine. This could be your batch or from a producer making a similar product. Simons reagents can be finicky too once they get old, I?ve been fooled before thinking I had MDA when it was just an old reagent..

My guess is you?ve bought yourself some expensive MDMA/Ketamine.

Also to second Shadow, MDA isn?t as active as the substance you have.. There?d have to be something else mixed in. K maybe? ;)

Here?s the link, product looks weird..

https://www.ecstasydata.org/view.php?id=6975&mobile=1

-GC

Ditto. Not a chance 15-18mg of MDA would have much effect at all. The clear headedness you describe makes it sound like a 2C-x as well.

Something to consider, 2c-b comes in both hcl and hbr (I think the other one is hbr?), but hcl is like 15% more potent by weight. It's possible you got hcl and you usually had hbr, although hbr is more common for straight powder i find. 15% isn't a massive difference though so my money is a more potent 2c-x

Thanks everyone for getting back to me. 41 and first time reaching out over the internet so liking the responses. Unfortunately it looks nothing like what they have pictured on that site. Waiting on Merke test to come in. New scale came in and after calibrating both, my old one (5yo) shows as being off by +.035mg. That's a rather big difference. These Gemini are ok but I don't like the inaccuracies. This could make the difference. I'm not sold on the 2C-X though. It should show up as yellow/Green on a marquis, correct? Once I do a Merke test I'll get back to everyone. I'm assuming if it comes back green to black it has to be MDA. I will say that what ever it is, it's really dang good and fun. Visuals intense like Changa but not as organic. More CGI. Very little body load, was disappointed at first because it didn't come up like 2C-B but then BAM! I haven't touched it since I read horror stories about Dragonfly though. THat's the main reason I reach out to this site.
Marquis - instant purple to dark purple to black
Simons, which is brand new - no reaction
Mereke - Waiting on the USPS.

I'll update though

Guys as the rules state we do not do substance identification. I am closing this thread. Please take the time to familiarize yourself with the rules before you post again. Thanks

Status
Not open for further replies.