• NMI Moderators: Snafu in the Void

Im that guy

closer608

Greenlighter
I've been on fentanyl, oxycodone, oxycontin, started with hydros. I will be starting with Embeda tomorrow. I am here to research experiences good and bad. I have c2/3 broken nech, c7 brake and fusion, rods in forearm, left femur, carpostamy followed with wrist fusion in right hand. Im here and use for pain and prescribed meds (we'll see how long the doc's keep giving a shit)

Cheers.

Hi closer608 - Welcome to Bluelight!

Hopefully your pain management continues without your doctor holding back. I know how big of an issue that can be for people.

Good to see that you've already been helping people out around the forum - thank you for the contributions and we hope you keep it up :)

Do you have any hobbies you wish to share?

Thank you,
madness00

I like target shooting, motorcycles (haven't rode in several years). Travel. Camping, but has to be full camper due to my back and neck. I am on the computer every day.

I like those too! I hunt, used to ride, and used to camp a lot especially in boy scouts.

Do you play any computer games?

I have some, but not typically. I usually play fps games, though they can get over repetitive. I like war games (Not the movie, but that's good too).

Hey closer,

I wanted to welcome you, I also have cervical fusions with cage and hardware, and am also a chronic pain patient. Tough times right now for us pain patients for sure.

I'm glad you seem to have a good dr. Here if you need anything.

Hugs,
your friend,
Ash.

I've been on fentanyl, oxycodone, oxycontin, started with hydros. I will be starting with Embeda tomorrow. I am here to research experiences good and bad. I have c2/3 broken nech, c7 brake and fusion, rods in forearm, left femur, carpostamy followed with wrist fusion in right hand. Im here and use for pain and prescribed meds (we'll see how long the doc's keep giving a shit)

Cheers.

Yea, it sucks. I hope they come up with options. Opiates have been used for thousands of years. Back to Biblical times. But, we suddenly know more than all those individuals.