• H&R Moderators: VerbalTruist | cdin | Lil'LinaptkSix

Recruitment Moderator drive for Sober and Healthy Living

Status
Not open for further replies.

cj

Bluelight Crew
Hello hello! Now that we have merged healthy living and sober living together. We are going to add some staff! Being on staff is alot of fun. You get to see how the board operates from the inside. You will make new friends and work closely with some very committed like minded people. This is also a very exciting time to come on as we are in the process of making massive changes. Changes that you as a mod will have input on.

Requirements
Logging on at least once a day.
Having 30 minutes to devote most days.
Able to work with others
Able to understand the basic rules and enforce them

It's really nothing complicated. I do all my modding from my cell phone.

We want someone who is passionate about helping the people who post here for help. To me that's the number 1 qualification. I can teach everything else easily.

Perks
Access to the super secret mod only forum
Ability to change your screen name if desired.
Expanded inbox
Being apart of a brotherhood that has served people for almost 20 years now!

I encourage everyone to apply who's interested. Even if your not accepted this time applying gets you on the radar.

Send application with following fields complicated to CJ, Captain Heroin, Swillow, and aihfi

1.what time zone are you in?
2.why do you want to mod this forum?
3. How much time can you devote per week to the job?
4. Do you think you can handle the emotional toll of many people needing help but you only being a leader to offer moral support and advice?

Going to set the deadline for apps of February

Thanks I hope to see lots of applications. Remember we know who you are so it's not a term paper or anything :)

I pm'd you back cj.

Love ya,
Ash.

Hello hello! Now that we have merged healthy living and sober living together. We are going to add some staff! Being on staff is alot of fun. You get to see how the board operates from the inside. You will make new friends and work closely with some very committed like minded people. This is also a very exciting time to come on as we are in the process of making massive changes. Changes that you as a mod will have input on.

Requirements
Logging on at least once a day.
Having 30 minutes to devote most days.
Able to work with others
Able to understand the basic rules and enforce them

It's really nothing complicated. I do all my modding from my cell phone.

We want someone who is passionate about helping the people who post here for help. To me that's the number 1 qualification. I can teach everything else easily.

Perks
Access to the super secret mod only forum
Ability to change your screen name if desired.
Expanded inbox
Being apart of a brotherhood that has served people for almost 20 years now!

I encourage everyone to apply who's interested. Even if your not accepted this time applying gets you on the radar.

Send application with following fields complicated to CJ, Captain Heroin, Swillow, and aihfi

1.what time zone are you in?
2.why do you want to mod this forum?
3. How much time can you devote per week to the job?
4. Do you think you can handle the emotional toll of many people needing help but you only being a leader to offer moral support and advice?

Going to set the deadline for apps of February

Thanks I hope to see lots of applications. Remember we know who you are so it's not a term paper or anything :)

Last edited:
A strong candidate for sure. But we like to take on more then one or two canidates so if anyone else is interested please apply

Is there still time to apply CJ? I would really love to help here on BL. ❤️

Ashley would be great she helping loads of people on here without judging.

I believe that there is still time if anyone cares. If there isn’t it goes a long way to show interest now. :)

Lots of love to everyone.

I haven't spent much time in this forum but I'll check it out. I'm obsessed with health & prefer a sober lifestyle.

Thanks to everyone who applied. We will announce our decision very soon.

Status
Not open for further replies.