• NMI Moderators: Snafu in the Void

Hey! Back on here!

sh1vambuDancer

Bluelighter
I'm back on after over 6 years away...fuck it's nice to be back and see some old names. And have a totally different head on my shoulders.

I used to be "b1to'roughjack" and "jblazingphoenix100" before that...and thought I could actually come back with something more to give, than before when I was just here to chat shit, coz my life kinda sucked and I was making it better, but still spent waaay too much time talking shit on forums and getting angsty haha.

ONE LOVE

What's up sh1vambuDancer! Welcome back!

Hey, edge is permitted, especially in The Lounge. But I'm sure you've matured some, and look forward to hearing what you have to say.

So, what moves you, dancer?

truth, and working against all my ancestors conditioning, to break the cycle and chains, aaaaaaand working on optimizing my health via a raw plantbased diet, and working on releasing stuck energy in my body and nervous system. went from fucking terrible, to getting healthier. and now I look like shit again, after a car crash 4 years ago. but I've learnt a lot.

I love edge, was in limbo a lot back then, and too spikey haha :p

How do madness?

Truth. I can dig it.

Madness? It mainly has to do with my comorbid mental illness and personality disorder, but if we aren't going by the DSM, I am generally just do things very unexpectedly. I guess aside from that, you'll have to find out ;)

Welcome again, and enjoy your stay!