• NMI Moderators: Snafu in the Void

A big thank You and happy hello

a Slytherin snake

Greenlighter
To all the bluelighters who've put their time and effort, from experience and study and whatever else, into writing here.
It's you, admins and users, that keep an old Forum like this alive. Perhaps also a bunch of curious inexperienced people. Or something that.

I've used Bluelight.org as a source of information-hunting on HARM REDUCTION and APPROACHES regarding recreational and experimental use of many substances
(More than most of the time successfully in some way.) and hey! If you can't be a good example you can always be a bad example :)
..for 10 years at least..

(embarrassing now if this forum is younger)

But i excuse myself with steady memory loss.. and gain. Luckily. But 10 years of curious catting around has probably worsened it a bit

Nevertheless.

Now is the time to perhaps share a bit of my own experiences and knowledge. Participating. At least take part in maintaining a virtual meeting places like this. Hopefully.

Fucking important. This. Information. And the sharing. The learning and the caring.

It's not until now that I, with integrity, want to give it an attempt.

I'm interested in all kinds of altered states.
It's still magic to me that molecules and exercises can alter my perception.

I love escaping myself.
I love facing myself.

And that said... at the moment it's pretty much 50/50 "work" and "leisure". Hmm. Sometimes and more and more realistically 20/80.

Everything and all is completely cool if everyone involved is agreeing. Same in my head.

Peace, love, unity, respect and knowledge.

A snake is joining the bluelight

Take care and share - if you want to :)

Hey Snake, welcome to Bluelight.

Youve come to the right place, that's what we do here. Great information with no judgement.

W R