• MDMA &
    Empathogenic
    Drugs

Welcome Guest!
  • MDMA Moderators:

MDMA with HASH or weed

thomasmatsen

Greenlighter
So this friday will be the big day.. wife and I will drop and get busy... Ive been smoking weed during come down and plan do smoke again this time. I have however gotten my hands on some very good quality hash and was wondering which might be better... weed or hash... any ideas or comments would be appreciated.

I always go for hash if I can get it. Moist, lovely smelling, sexy hash.

Whenever I smoke on Molly, I never feel it how I want to. I usually like the body high and feeling of relaxation, but like LSD + Weed, I never get that type of high. If anything it somehow adds to LSD but I don't notice much of a pleasurable effect smoking on Molly. Ive never tried hash though so Id say go for that combo.

I don't know what you've got planned but have you considered candy flipping? :)

Whenever I smoke on Molly, I never feel it how I want to. I usually like the body high and feeling of relaxation, but like LSD + Weed, I never get that type of high. If anything it somehow adds to LSD but I don't notice much of a pleasurable effect smoking on Molly. Ive never tried hash though so Id say go for that combo.

Candy with me and wifey is always bed time, music, shower and loads of sex.. We have only done molly and 2CB... That didnt go well.. she got hella sick.. im ok with 2cb ... but open for ideas :)

Same here, smoking either hash or weed at the comedown does nothing, barely feel it. If anything it screws up the nice relaxing feeling of MDMA so i don't recommend you smoke anything on the comedown but of course each person is different.

Any type of cannabinoid tends to go well with mdma. Just smoke a joint or something.

can i smoke hash like weed?

You can crumble it into a joint, getting it well mixed with the tobacco can be tricky. If it's not well mixed you tend to get hot spots of burning hash in the joint and these fall off and can burn holes in your clothes and stuff.
I've been considering buying a vaporizer.

por que no los dos?

I love smoking weed on the tail end of MDMA, can totally bring back the roll. Honestly weed is a great, likely healthier alternative to redosing MDMA over the course of a night like some people do. Even alone I find weed very musical so it compliments MDMA well. MDMA has the wonderful property of filtering out unwanted effects from other drugs, totally removes any social anxiety, awkwardness, sluggishness, etc. from weed and gives you the good effects. Usually by the end of the night I'm chain smoking spliffs.

Smoking too much too early into a roll can certainly cloud the experience a bit, but will still definitely intensify it but in a heavier-hazier way.

Come to think of it I don't think I've ever smoked hash while on MDMA, i'd like to though it tastes wonderful. I don't know a whole lot about weed/thc so I don't know the science behind it or if its just confirmation bias, but anecdotally I find hash a bit different of high than weed. Sort of like beer to hard liquor maybe? Concentration can effect the subjective effects. Also just be careful with hash since its so potent, can smoke way more than intended more easily than pot (just like with liquor versus beer).

Ive always smoked at the tail end of trips/rolling to sleep and have always enjoyed it.

Dont think Id want to at the begging but 3-4 hours in is always good. If you mix in some CBD flower or high CBD strain it can help with the neurological strain of MDMA as well

I have now tried hash and must say that weed works much better for me... I smoked some pure hash using my weed pipe and wasnt really affected much..