• NMI Moderators: Snafu in the Void

1hardasscracker

Greenlighter
New member here looking for some knowledge of "ice", I'm so tired of this sleepy ice! Need some good washing & cleaning procedures to make more potent

Hi 1hardasscracker - I hear you on the "sleepy ice". Often after the 2nd night up in a row, i'll do some more and then go right to bed. I am not knowledgeable on washing procedures, but that sounds like a good idea and i'm going to research it right now.

Anything else you'd like to share? This is your thread, all about you. What do you want us to know about you? If it's nothing, that's okay.

Have a good day, and welcome to Bluelight :)

Here's one that looks promising: https://www.bluelight.org/vb/threads/318209-Purifying-Meth

Last edited:
I lay no claim to real expertise, just a lot of research and experience. Unfortunately, that thread, while useful for dumping a lot of adulterants like MSM, inositol, MgSO4, etc, generally won't help you with n-isopropylbenzylamine, which is likely putting you to sleep and is good at causing headaches to boot. Its new grand life as not just a cut but an outright fake for meth has accelerated since 2013 when that thread ended. All those procedures are useful if a bit complex, I use them, acetone washes are easy to learn.

Getting rid of that hateful n-iso, or ISO, or IBA or the less used other (alkyl)benzamines gets super tricky. I haven't pulled it off. You have to get super specific with temperature changes and/or go for freebasing and recrystallization. Good luck! At least for me, the sleep is restorative.