Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • EADD Moderators: axe battler | Pissed_and_messed

stupid prices in uk for california weed

Hezman94

Bluelighter
What is going on in the UK.
Basically I get white widow, blueberry, Lemons 25pound a eighth which it should be, Stardawg I do not mind paying 30 aslong as you get the best nugs but tbh the stronger stuff trips my head out. white widow is strong but doesn't send my head loopy.

Anyway I read about these buds at 700 a OUNCEn are we rate here??? or 35pound for an eighth thats just same as buying 3 and a half ten (dime) bags.
Most of the stuff isnt even imported from california people are just not cropping it as early and making BIG PROFIT.

It sickens me, cannabis should be cheaper. its not cocaine for god sake. I asked someone to sort me a gram for a ten pound of california he said no but can sell you .4 for a tenner I told him no chance then I raised up fifteen and a got a henry of some banging blues massive nugs, Ive got a great dealer tbh.

This has inspired me to start growing my own cannabis, not to sell just incase I have to go elsewhere.
And does anybody else miss some of the old strains, some strains today just wreck my head like people want as much thc as possible but cna make it a bad smoke I had some pure sativa grapefruit haze and it just made me feel wired.

Jamaicans smoke crap weed compared to ours yet there loving life, I dont miss smoking mids tho as made me tired and feel crappy.
and now the chronic weed is making me edgy and anxious especially as im withdrawing from other drugs.

but its madness I could of got these guys white widow 25piound a henry they travelled derby to manchester just to get a henry of cali for 35pound plus petrol that be like 60pound for a eighth and they smoke massive spliffs even though the weed meant to be twice as strong.
I smoked 11 years , 6 year straight .2 .3 does me in a tobacco spliff.

Yeah I agree the price of weed is a little ridiculous these days especially for so called 'import'........I have to say if you know anyone paying 700 a ounce please please please give them a nice big slap across the face and tell them to wake the fuck up!!! an Oz of cali import cost me ?200.
Yeah Jamaicans smoke sub par weed but have you ever seen a real rasta smoke ? no lie they chuff about 15 to 20 grams a day

most def, a nice piece of zero zero goes along way, sadly I haven't come across any in ages

I'm not a fan of a lot of modern strains, they seem to be un-balanced and make you feel edgy. I usually go for old strains like Jack Herer , blueberry, white widow etc. Or traditional hash which is my go to a lot of the time now.

The prices I've heard for Californian strains is just nuts. Are these new strains clone only or something? its the only way I can see that the prices are that high which is no excuse. Fuck them over hyped bullshit.

For a brief period I had access to Californian medical bud in sealed and branded ring pull tins. It was pricey at 50/eighth, but it was very, very nice. But when you consider that a lot of the kids knocking out weed these days think an eighth is 20 quids worth, and for that price you usually get around 1.7g, 50 quid for a proper weighed eighth works out about the same.

A fool and their money are easily parted.

+1

?10 a g is a pisstake let alone anything more.

I watched a video review of a load of coffee shops in Amsterdam and the reviewer dude was hanging on about all the Cali weed and how much better it is compared with all the other stuff - I can't see it myself, lots of UK grown stuff is amazing, I think the differences are overblown.

Prefer a sensible priced well balanced strain any day.

Yes, a tenner/g IS a piss take - especially round my way where you're lucky if you even get a g...

Got passed some of this "California" weed yesterday & I was all excited on the drive back to my mates flat.
Nothing special imho, I'd still prefer to smoke decent hash myself.

Might as well stick to the normal skunk strains I dont mind if my 10 isnt a full gram as long as its super.

The stuff I picked up this morning just stinks to the heavens, I've had looks when I walk past people & I'm not burning it.
Someone I was with who I bumped into while I was waiting on "the Man" gave me some of these bags from her collection, they actually work really well, they are like your usual top-seal bags but have a smaller seal part inside them so it is two bags in one if you follow me & they really work well.

https://www.420packaging.com/6x4-Clear-Smelly-Proof-Small-Plastic-Zip-Bags-100Box_p_444.html

The stuff I picked up this morning just stinks to the heavens, I've had looks when I walk past people & I'm not burning it.
Someone I was with who I bumped into while I was waiting on "the Man" gave me some of these bags from her collection, they actually work really well, they are like your usual top-seal bags but have a smaller seal part inside them so it is two bags in one if you follow me & they really work well.

https://www.420packaging.com/6x4-Clear-Smelly-Proof-Small-Plastic-Zip-Bags-100Box_p_444.html

Yeah smellyproof bags are essential for me when using public transport.

I also use them when I have a chipped out joint and they still keep the smell under control

Mentes;14484367 I also use them when I have a chipped out joint and they still keep the smell under control[/QUOTE said:
As if they are that good!!!!!
The smell from a spliff that has been put out is horrific & IMO it smells more strong than actually smoking a spliff normally. How long have you known about these bags for Mentes? I feel like I've been cheated out of some basic wisdom here as I had never seen these bags before till today, I know for a fact though I will be using them a lot from now on. I don't smoke like I used to back in the day the most I get is 2gram every 2 weeks but I love a few decent bongs on the evening with a decent cup of coffee or a can of ice-cold cider. There is not much better than having a really shit day filled with stress & hard work than when you get back to the yard, stick the kettle on for a brew & have a few deep tokes on the bong, all the hassle of the world just melts away in a matter of seconds.

On the 7th day when God had finished his work he kicked back with his industrial bong & said "Ah fuck it, I'm done now" & at that moment he gave humans what we call clouds ;)=D

As if they are that good!!!!!
The smell from a spliff that has been put out is horrific & IMO it smells more strong than actually smoking a spliff normally. How long have you known about these bags for Mentes?

Haha, yeah... A chipped out joint defo stinks way more .. but I don't use baccy which I think helps a lot on the nasty smell front (and increases my need for carrying a chipped out joint).

I've been known to double smelly proof when they get a bit grubby.

I've been using these bags for years, pretty sure they've been out for 10+ years.

They do them in some crazy big sizes as well.

I have one of those grinders that collects the crystals so I'm currently enjoying some much less smellier homemade hash once a week in a pipe as my post 9-5 treat..... Wish I could get similar stuff to what I make instead of weed to be honest as that would make carrying more convenient as well.

They are great, I used to have one myself that would collect all the really good stuff. Like you I would save that stuff up too for a special event & have a decent spliff made from the dust, it is oike some special medicine that stuff, near instant Chinese eye business.

I am going on hypothetical folks just so we are clear on that matter........
Just say you were growing weed back in the day & you used to cut it by hand & there were several bars worth at the very least, you would cut it all day & into the night, the more you did the small manicure scissors would collect this sticky goo on them which I assume was pute THC as all the crystal on the leaves would all come into touch with the end point on the scissors, you would have to clean them off now & again. You would roll that goo into a ball & let it build up & up, after a few days you got a nice lump there, leave it in sunlight to dry out & have a decent bong toke with tat stuff at the end of the cutting session when everything s done. I'd never been brave enough to do a spliff with the stuff myself, the amount to make a decent one would be mad & it would stone you so heavy I think walking would be an issue.

When you say they do big bags we are on about Mentes how big are we talking here?.........
Big enough to fill it with a hypothetical oz?

This thread has me curious.. So do people in the UK get most of their cannabis from the US or is there a homegrown market as well?

Also California isn?t really known as the place with the best weed anymore, they think they do but they also think they get the best everything (which ain?t true lol). The best cannabis in the country comes from Colorado, Oregon and Washington these days.

-GC

This thread has me curious.. So do people in the UK get most of their cannabis from the US or is there a homegrown market as well?

Mostly its grown in the UK, a homegrown business some might say occasionally somebody will bring in some Dutch or Portuguese. Grow houses are a problem for the rental market.