• NMI Moderators: Snafu in the Void

Plymouth, uk

Hi sprit77l8,

What brings you to Bluelight my friend?

Just so you know, there is a no drug sourcing rule here, so if you are trying to find drugs then exit this way -->

Otherwise, tell me about yourself :)

-madness00

It's cool, i source my own ok.

Here to chat / make online friends.

I currently taking 30mg df118s but my tolerance is ridic n they r not doing much.

I have previously used

Oxycodone- not for years
Cocaine- recently
Crack - 8 months ago
Heroin, smoked - 8 months ago
Tramadol, 4 year habit of 200mg a day - went cold turkey 18 months ago, taking amitriptyline really helped
Weed - rarely but had a few Js over weekend with a weak e tab, first in 20 yrs , was shit mostly tiny rush before bed lol
Whiskey n coke, only liquid consumption right now for a few weeks, hardly affecting me prob due to df118s which im def overdoing
Cigs / backy
Pringles (salty)

Suffer with:

Chronic depression, borderline personality disorder, mood disorder (on the bipolar spectrum), hypochondria/ health anciety, recently been suicidal on and off, I find the drugs help

Antidepressants (ssris) made me much worse

My use habits are clean for 6/7 months then binge for a month, sort myself out, get bored / depressed/ stressed, repeat

Im 40fUK

Nice to connect with peeps, holler at me yo x

Im a 40yfuk

I use df118s plus whiskey at the mo but neither doing much as been popping pills since thurs in increasing amounts n minimal effects other than keeping me somewhat comfortable

I suffer with bpd, mood disorder, depression, anxiety and ssris dont work for me

I have a doc appointment tomorrow to explain but doubt ill get anywhere

Have asked for anti anxiety med but as former tramadol addict they wont prescribe- sucks

May ask for amitriptyline as did get some relief on it although made me gain weight and have low energy despite sleeping all the time lol

I see. Never heard of df118s. What are those? (on phone don't feel like googling and want your personal opinion ;) )

Yeah, living with mental illness is annoying. I have Bipolar Disorder, but know several people with BPD, which is similar to ASPD in ways. I think you may want to check out our Mental Illness sub forum - I started a thread in there asking "how do you feel"? Sometimes is nice to vent.

Be well.
madness00

Thank you madness will check it out.

Df118s are dihydrocodeine 30s no apap.

I was crushing into my jd n coke but not sure they hit me any faster

Have a mad migraine today, probably due to oversleeping n mixing copious opioids with alcohol. Usually sumatriptans take it away but are not working

Might have to go score a rock lol i know overkill right

A rock? Like, a crack rock?

I did some several nights ago, i was offered it, and man, i just can not seem to like it no matter how many times i do it. I got 3 massive clouds out of a 20 bag and just felt jittery,

Maybe i need to find that straight drop in order to enjoy it.

To be honest it makes me hella paranoid n jittery too.

Dont even know why i crave it. Must be that initial pull / headfuck. But really not worth it. Luckily i couldn't score n headache went

Getting stoned on some free weed 2nite

Sup Plymouth guy - welcome to BL! I'm more from the Exeter area, but nice to see a fellow Devonian round these parts ;-)

Hey Exeter, hows it going up there?

I am in a horrendous sleep pattern. Going to bed at 9pm, waking up at 1.45am wide awake (and in pain, gut and bladder) due to these dhcs ive been taking too muchly

Man, i need a life lol! Im female btw not a guy ;) *flirt* jk jk :)

Hey hows it going?
I'm in the south west from Bristol.
I used to go to Plymouth many years ago...is it Union Street the party street in the centre? Some funny sights to behold down there on a Saturday night.