• TDS Moderators: AlphaMethylPhenyl | Eligiu | deficiT

Meth doesn't keep me skinny anymore what do I do?

autowrecker503

Greenlighter
Used to weigh alot I was a fat ugly loser once I started meth it was a miracle for me iv never felt so confident in myself not necessarily the high but how much weight I lost.

Now iv been using almost 3 years as a functional addict am.buisness owner. I started gaining all my weight back its devisrating to me. Only thing that treally changed is instead of eating/snorting it I started smoking.

I eat the same and do everything else the same. Please, please, somone tell me how I can fix this.

Do cardio and burn more calories than you eat. That's literally the only way. Try changing the types of foods you eat. You might think you didn't eat much for a snack, but just snacked a meals worth of fat and sugar, etc. Sorry but this is the cold hard truth of it.

Walking or interval running are the designed calorie burning methods shown to produce lasting results for weight loss. Weight lifting works the best imho. When you go to the gym look at the people working out. Who looks the best and has the lower body fat. It's not the people on the stair steppers and treadmills... its the people on the free weights.

The body is designed for survival. Your probably eating way to little. If you eat way to little your body thinks your in a famine situation and holds onto and stores as much fat reserve as possible. It will consume its muscle over the fat.

I would eat more and get into a weight program. Once your body recognizes its no longer starving it will transfer your body mass away from the fat and towards the muscle your telling it needs by lifting. It will take a little bit, but not that long.

Take your vitamins as well, everyday at least a decent quality multi and look into other basic supplements that may be needed for your particular lifestyle.

Consider returning to majority oral use and smoke less.

Welcome to BL.

Also, it's entirely possible to be in shape and trim without meth. And meth use to lose weight involves artificially pumping your metabolism up into high gear and not eating much, which is an extremely unhealthy and unsustainable way to lose weight. The only way to keep weight off in a healthy way is to eat well (ie, good, whole foods, not junk food, and not too much) and exercise regularly. As neversickanymore said, if you don't eat enough for long enough your body will think you're starving (you are actually) and will attempt to convert all the calories you eat to body fat since it's easily stored and converted to a lot of energy when needed. So by doing meth and not eating, you're not sustainably losing weight.