• NMI Moderators: Snafu in the Void

No Shadow Here

AldoWasHere

Greenlighter
Recently gifted w/ Parkinson's so it's time to move-on from the petty bs mediocrity of NE & head to LA... how apropos, considering I hold in the greatest of contempt certain philosophies that idolatrize competitive sports... go fuckn' RAMS!!!

HAPPY GROUND HOG DAY!
kfjerPB.jpg

What's cooking AldoWasHere - Welcome to Bluelight!

I like your post in THE SOCIAL CLUB thread. Admittedly skimmed it because of wall text ADD, but it was entertaining.

What exact drugs are you looking to suppress your Parkinson's? Or, correct me if you're here for another reason.

Talk to you later, and looking forward to reading more of your writing,
madness00

madness00 my friend, haven?t we always been? I apologize for the times I did not embrace you as my own, the times I questioned your reason or fell far short of what you had to offer me?how I shivered in fear at the first signs of appearance?denying your existence?ignoring your presence when in the company of stargers, relying on the wit of my reason?that said, when the room empitied I?d be there alone, determining my fate, but I was never alone, was I? you were always there with me, weren?t you? Will the gods & goddess of heaven & hell forgive us? May the furry & fire of the rage of the ancient ones draw us closer together may every breathe we inhale be the collective source of our combined power... these prayers of madness to you i offer and to the single promise of knowing and being known, all that there is, will be or has been forgotten.... go Rams!