Find Tagged Reports by Substance
    Substance Category
    Specific Substance
    Find Reports
  • Trip Reports Moderator: Xorkoth

1p-LSD - First Time - A First Time With 1P-LSD

Blognorfblud

Greenlighter
Today I am finally getting a trip report wrote up of my first time trying 1P-LSD, well actually this was my first time ever taking a Lysergamide. A little bit of background information about me; I was around 17 at the time. I?m male and I weigh approx. 120 LBS and am about 5?8, yes I am pretty skinny but not so much so its unhealthy (it?s due to a wicked high metabolism). My prior experience with drugs at the time included Hefty amounts of Cannabis, DXM, DPH, Shrooms, cocaine, alcohol and I?m sure others I am forgetting to mention. The times mentioned in the trip report may be way off, I am doing it from memory as I did not take notes at the time.

Ever since I had read a trip report about an analog for LSD, I had always been interested in trying on, not only because LSD is super uncommon where I am at but also because of the aspect it was a grey area RC. So I did what any other person with too much time and money does, I decided to go ahead and order some! It took about a week to arrive and I can?t explain how excited I was to be able to finally be able to try it! They day started out pretty normal I was working a job I had at the county fair grounds, around noon I decided to take lunch and go check the mail even though the tracking hasn't updated. To my pleasant surprise there it was in all of its glory. I immediately decided I wasn?t going to go back to work and that I was going to trip today with a few of my close buddy?s.

Now being 17 at the time I didn?t have a house we could do it at nor did my friends. So we decided that sense it was summer it would be fine to just go sit down at the local river and just hang around there for the duration of the trip. There was little to no prep involved only buying a 24 pack of water bottles do to it being around 80-85 degrees fahrenheit. Once we arrived and chose a spot we all though looked suitable we dosed up. I took one 100ug tab, my friends (who we will call R and M) also took the same dose. M ended up taking a tab of ETH-LAD instead of the 1P-LSD due to the weird way the vendor shipped it to me(2 tabs of 1P and one tab of ETH-LAD). Anyways I?ll do my best to describe effects and accurate times.

T - 0:00 I let the tab sit underneath my tongue for a good 15-20 mins then swallowed it down, the wait had begun?

T + 0:15 Still not feeling the effects yet, not sure if placebo or nervousness but I feel almost somewhat ?off?

T + 0:45 Beginning to get slightly shaky in the hands, and I can feel something is changing but it's really hard to describe what it was.

T + 1:00 For sure coming up now, still have a shake in my hands I can see it while holding my water bottle. My body is starting the become more sensitive, I felt a cool breeze come off of the water and it felt just plain amazing it brought a smile to my face. I?m not sure if it was the come-up or the breeze but right as I was smiling I felt euphoric and very happy. Still no visuals or huge changes in thinking.

T + 1:15 Colors are becoming more vibrant, the green of the foliage became one of the most vibrant colors I have ever seen. The blue slightly clouded sky looked very pretty, and some distant red object kept catching my attention due to the red popping out more than all the other vibrant colors. Mood still lifting, I?m really enjoying myself so far. M and R are also saying they are ?feeling it? everyone seems happy, talkative and content even though it?s pretty hot outside.

T + 1:30 Not sure if I am peaking yet or still coming up. Things look even more pretty than they did just 15 mins ago. This is when I began to catch some light movement out of the corner of my eyes, at first I thought it was just the breeze causing the trees to move. But after awhile I decided to concentrate staring at one spot on my jeans for a little bit, and to my joyous surprise I was able to see every single stitch and thread in great detail, like going from 720p to full blown 4k! Then they each started ?wiggling? in different ways, it was at that point I could barely contain myself because of how much fun I was having!

T + 1:45M Having taken the ETH-LAD was having much more intense visuals than me and R(My research has found ETH-LAD to be MUCH more visual than any other analog). He exclaimed in a very happy almost childlike was that the clouds were dancing for him! M then asked if it would be okay if he just threw on his head phones for some tunes and if he could go lay and just watch the clouds. R and I had no objection to his idea, for we were much more talkative to each other and were closer to the same level of tripping. So we walked 15 feet away and sat down, trying to explain the experience to each other.

T + 1:50 I'm sure I have peaked by now, colors are super bright and the sun light felt absolutely amazing on my skin and I could feel the breeze slipping past every single hair on my arms it was very nice! Not really many visuals other than every once and a while seeing patterns in the tree leafs in the distance and things drifting or ?wiggling? when I stared at them for a while. Also trying to drink water felt weird for some reason, I think I really didn?t like the feeling it gave my throat as it went down.

T + 2:15 M has come back to join us after listing to a few songs, we all decide now would be a great time to go for a walk down one of the many trails that are down there. Walking felt great, and even when walking fast or jogging up a small hills I never seemed to lose an ounce of energy. We were all talking about like and the beauty of nature, it?s an understatement to say we were enjoying ourselves. It was like exploring a new place as a kid again, nearly brought a tear to my eye I grew up on these trails and in this area and have never seen it so pretty and breathtaking.

T + 2:45 It was at this point we had to stop walking due to R getting mad at M and I. What had happened is R saw a pile of horse shit, and said something that sounded like he was trying to be philosophical I can?t for the life of me remember what his exact words were but it seemed more funny than serious so I decided to retort back with a joke something along the lines of ?Yep, looks like horse shit?. Now I?m not really sure why he got so mad, I?ll chock it up to tripping and me having some bad timing. After the joke was said he made this look of unhappiness and said ?See?! This is why I don?t tell you guys anything? in a very upset tone. But of course M and I thought he said that as joke back to mine and we began to laugh and giggle thinking it was funny. This lead to a very mad R heading back to our little camp before us. It took a good solid apology when we got back but all was well once we got it explained. This still makes us three laugh our asses off to this day.

T + 3:00-T + 6:00 These next few hours were pretty much uneventful aside from talking and just having a general good time. No notable visuals or thoughts in this time.

T + 6:30 I was startled by my phone suddenly going off, but was relieved to see it was just another one of our friends calling we will call him C. I answered and told him how amazing the acid was, he then asked if we would like to go and smoke with him. All three of us agreed and decided we had ?come-down? enough to drive the short distance it was. NOTE: We really had not came down quite yet. Driving was, other than irresponsible and dangerous, interesting and slightly terrifying.

T + 7:00 We had arrived approx 5-10 mins and we were all talking and just hanging out, then C pulled out his baggy of weed and asked us again if we wanted smoked out. I had never smoked weed on a psyche, neither had R or M but we obliged anyways. The smoke going in and out was a strange feeling and left my mouth ?weird?. We smoked about 3-4 bowls together and it really made the trip come in strong.

T + 7:15 The weed has had time to make the full extent of its effects known. Instead of my almost no head-space the weed had given me a very strong cloudy head space that was pretty nice and my body felt fuzzy! The sun was beginning to set lower and lower in the sky and off in the distance I noticed some dark clouds but thought nothing of it.

T + 8:00 The last of the sun was beginning to set, and the massive dark and gloomy storm clouds got much closer and blotched out what was left of the sun. I?m not sure why but after the clouds had covered the sun I took this as a sign of impending doom, I told myself to not tell the others for it would be easier if they just died without knowing it was going to happen, unlike me who has to wait for it to come. Also during this time, R was freaking out over a small bug bite on his arm he kept saying it was skin cancer. M was just sitting there looked like he was just chilling there and C wasn't on acid so I?m probably not going to mention him again.

T + 8:15 Then suddenly M popped outta his chair and said I've been staring at these clouds waiting to die, but I think I was just tripping out?. This caused me to calm down and we all decided we were going to come down a bit more and wait for night to fully come before we parted ways and went home. We many continued smoking pot and chatting about our trips and life for the next hour or two.

T + 10:00 We all had decided that the acid was wearing off to a point were driving would not be a problem, so we said our goodbyes and all went our separate ways.
Nothing else really happened the rest of the night. When I got home I was beginning to feel somewhat tired and worn out so I decided it was about time to call it a night and go to sleep.
Sleep did not come as easy as I thought it would because I ended up laying in bed for about 2 more hours before I finally slowly faded into sleep. I?d say around 11-13 hrs from taking it I was able to sleep. This was what I would consider a good trip, and if given the chance I would do it all again other than the driving part. I would also recommend this analog to anyone interested in the subject. Later on I tried just plain old LSD-25 and I can?t say they were any different, maybe some small things but nothing really notable.

Thanks for reading! Any feedback would be greatly appreciated, I have many more reports I cold write.
Safe travels and happy trails friends!

Tagged by Xorkoth
substancecode_1plsd
substancecode_lysergamides
explevel_inexperienced
exptype_positive
exptype_glowing
roacode_sublingual

Last edited by a moderator:
Hey there, thanks for sharing, this was a fun report to read. :) Please do write some more.

LSD, 1p-LSD and ALD-52 are all pretty interchangeable. I find ALD-52 to be a little better and LSD is the best.

By the way, my edit to your post was just me adding some tags so it can be found by the new trip report searching system.

Nice! I haven't done acid for over 20 years, but I do have a small stash of these 1ps just waiting for the right time. I have yet to hear anyone say anything negative about them...