• Cannabis Discussion Welcome Guest
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules

tapering cannabis after 11 years

Hezman94

Bluelighter
Im cutting down opiates and weed at same time, forced to on the weed tbh its a waste to smoke it and feel agitated and sped up dont matter what strain unless really strong indica and unfortunately dont have choices like that.
anyway sick of the money i spend atleast ninety pound a week recently made a henry last 3 days anyone got any tips I smoke on a pipe and I do like smoking spliffs but I only put like .2 .3 in at most.
its more mental with me, im going to start the gym again, and i always buy halfs on payday then cos ive got more, it ends up going in about 5 days.

the only physical withdrawal is restlessness and sweating, but the mental fucks me over.
Im taking CBD oil which helps a bit but i think it too expensive and bit of a scam.

A good trip, LSD or shrooms, will teach you to stop smoking weed. Not always, but since your non tripping self already sees it as a problem, if you trip you're going to see this still but 100x clearer.

You'll realize you don't need it or whatever reason you learn, you have to realize that life is not pleasurable 24/7. we have to accept being bored or sad sometimes and don't cave in to the fact that weed can instantaneously make you better, even though it can.

11 years is a long time so your psyche, personality has definitely become blended with weed, meaning you are now different than you would have been had you not smoked at all, this will make it harder as you'll see the you when you're high, and the you when you're sober. It's not easy but with enough dedication and motivation and other things to pass time and make you happy it can be done. You can return to normal life and escape the chains of marijuana. Good Luck.

I'm not sure more drugs is the answer to the problem, but some psychedelics have addiction curing potential when used correctly.

If I were you, I'd taper down one drug at a time. It will be easier.

Going to the gym is a great idea - anything to keep your mind active and not wandering.

11 years is a long time, but honestly, the best pleasure come when we're sober, because genuine happiness is cheaper, healthier, and much more rewarding in the long run. It may be hard to achieve, but why ever give up on it? Happiness has no limits.

Man, please don't get me wrong

I have seen many of your posts and I have advice for you. Be kind with yourself. It seems to me that you have a lot of guilt because of your current situation. Maybe a guilt that arises on account of the feeling that somehow you have wasted your life or because of a lack of hope for the future. Anyway this is not my main point. You are going through an extremely difficult thing: an opiate withdraw. You don't have to worry about weed man. Pain attention to being free of oxy, that's the main thing you should do. It does not matter how many grams of weed you are smoking or if you start smoking as soon as you wake up. Many of your problems with weed arise from your guilt. You smoke blaming yourself at the same time for being a stoner. That's why probably you have anxiety when high on cannabis: it increases your current state of mind.

For a year or more, you should not pay attention to cannabis usage. Just be focused on being free from opiates for the rest of your life.

After that, you should stop taking benzos. That is your second objective.

Finally, you start thinking in quitting weed. But, until this point, be happy smoking it, enjoy it, spend time with it, do the things you like doing when you are stoned without blaming yourself because you are smoking too much.

One thing after another. You will not be able to do everything at once so that you need to have patience and specially you need to build a strong ego for you. You must work to increase your ego, to love yourself. You need this urgently.